SAU Community

Jp 180 Km/h

Stagea Denmark

Hi Guys.

Is there a smart way to remove the speedlimit at 180 km/h, on my supra i have a HKS Speedlimit Defencer, can i get the same device for the Stagea, or how.!

In my dashboard, it shows max at 180 km/h, can i get another (I dont know the word) with max speed at 240/260/300 km/h.!

Edited by Stagea Denmark

pivot speed meter is the way to go as it gives you the accurate readout and also displays some other handy stuff like 100mtr,200mtr,300mtr and 400mtr times along with max speed and average speed for that trip etc.

check it out and see what you reckon.

i have one and have found it to be a very nice little bit of kit.

chers oxford

Just had a look at that (googled it)

It removes the speed limiter and reads ur speed out digitally. Nice!

Nismo Make a 320 KPH Speedo for skylines etc but not sure if there is a stagea one...???

Best thing is that it would look factory and anyone that sees your speedo would be like WTF its a wagon with a 10,000RPM tacho and 320KPH speedo...

Bit of cool.

Hi Guys.

Is there a smart way to remove the speedlimit at 180 km/h, on my supra i have a HKS Speedlimit Defencer, can i get the same device for the Stagea, or how.!

In my dashboard, it shows max at 180 km/h, can i get another (I dont know the word) with max speed at 240/260/300 km/h.!

look in the TRD book. I seem to remember one of the getaway in stockholm vids with a JZA80 supra with a 300kmh one.

look in the TRD book. I seem to remember one of the getaway in stockholm vids with a JZA80 supra with a 300kmh one.

I dont think TRD parts fit in my Stagea, i can buy everything for my Supra, and when i surf the internet to find parts for the Stagea, it is very difficult to find parts like that.

Thanks for the replys.

Any SLD (Speed Limit Defencer) will work, I use the generic HKS one.

When looking for Stagea parts try;

R33GTST for the engine if it's an S1 and R34GTT if it's a S2

Automatic gearbox is the same as R33GTST if it's an S1 and R34GTT if it's a S2

Manual gearbox is the same as R33GS4 if it's an S1 and R33GTR if it's a S2

ATTESA is the same as R33GTR

etc etc

I have yet ro find one mechanical part (not trim or body panels) that isn't the same as some model of Skyline, usually R33 or R34.

Cheers

Gary

(except perhaps S2 front brakes)?

also keep in mind while the S1 motor is R33 gtst, the loom is r34 gtt, so be careful with ECUs, pin outs for electrical interceptors etc. And the bloody front pipe only some of those fit.

But the rest of it has been dead easy to get bits for, thanks Nissan :D

<snip>......ATTESA is the same as R33GTR ......

Uh, the hardware isn't - the series 1 shares transfer case, driveshafts etc with the R33 GT-4 (and that was only ever released as NA, not turbo so the engine and stuff is fairly different to the RS stageas) so I think it is a little more complicated than that. Not to mention the amount of places it is possible to fall over on, in regards to the ECU, just like Duncan said.