SAU Community

Things That Are Stoping Me From Buying

Okay I've seen the photos and the V35 looks great and seems to perform great.. The things that are holding me back are day to day items ->

-> no cruise control !!!!

-> no paddle shift for coupe

-> fantastic video/dvd/gps that you can't use

The cruise conrtol is a biggie for me , I often drive back and forth from Sydney to Melbourne.

The paddle shifts were so much fun when I test drove some A3's and Golf GTi;s and a new car should be fun !

So am I off the mark ?

Current ride ->Audi A4 1.8TQ 2001

Okay I've seen the photos and the V35 looks great and seems to perform great.. The things that are holding me back are day to day items ->

-> no cruise control !!!!

-> no paddle shift for coupe

-> fantastic video/dvd/gps that you can't use

The cruise conrtol is a biggie for me , I often drive back and forth from Sydney to Melbourne.

The paddle shifts were so much fun when I test drove some A3's and Golf GTi;s and a new car should be fun !

So am I off the mark ?

Current ride ->Audi A4 1.8TQ 2001

Cruise control come in the premium models check out this link http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/V3...re-t186599.html

Chris Rogers from Audio express can convert tv and Sat nav side of thing if you are located in Brisbane.

OE cruise I'm working on. I have the correct buttons on the way for it. if you do buy one get it complianced here in brissy and I'll fix up the things that do not work for you :banana:

i remember reading awhile back that it would be too hard to retro fit the original equipment cruise control ???

lets know how much this will cost when you have it inplace.?