SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

i would have stopped for you babe x

MADAZ FTW!!

stopped for my car when i broke the first trans (well the missus finished it off haha)

saw a bayside blue 34 gtr drive past me near shadow park last night around 9-10ish!

Been seeing a white R33 parked on XXXXXXX avenue in Glynde very often.... guessing the driver works their? Next question is wondering if they are on SAU?

edit: please don't identify parked cars by street name as it directs potential thieves to their exact location - suburb will do. Nightcrawler

Spotted a guy in a VP commo follow me into a service station this arvo, wind down his window and tell me how much he loves my car, and asked me how much would I sell it to him for. I said it is not for sale, but in the end everything is for sale at a price :P

Spotted Black R34 4 door P Plater on the parade about 10 minitues ago....

Undertook me pretty aggresively.... Stagea left him for dead off the lights no worries at all. Procceded to get looser's fly-by couple of hundred meters down the road, over took wrong side of road well over speed limit, with pretty close on coming car so cut infront of me and procceded to punch it spraying the front on my car with loose bits of shit from the road..... :P:D

And we wonder why we have such a bad name...... :(

ey i saw this guy aswell... oh wait i was in the passenger seat :huh: btw he had a full sick custom made terminator sticker on the back.. deff gota invest in one of they for the stag... (thumbs down)

Slightly dissapointed this guy hasnt owned up yet and Yes Ive seen him since then......

well i spotted my car at all type this arvo... and it no longer looks caved in!

in fact its almost finished lol, will post a pic soon but they got the whole dent out, no bog :P

Sweet. Good feeling i bet. How's mine looking? They/he started on it or they been busy with yours? Got all week to do mine so doesnt really matter when they start it.

Also today i spotted a stock black 33 gtst in my work car park. Was very clean. Had adrenalin (sp?) rims and WPI xxx on the plates. Was about 4.45pm. As i said, very clean.

Yeah they started on yours i believe, mines sort of a rush job because im good mates with hayden and allan, and i need the car running for this weekend's drift comp at lala. i know it kinda sucks from your point of view that i pushed in line and you want your car back on the road but fear not. they will have it done in no time and you can be rest assured with the quality of their work.

Yeah they started on yours i believe, mines sort of a rush job because im good mates with hayden and allan, and i need the car running for this weekend's drift comp at lala. i know it kinda sucks from your point of view that i pushed in line and you want your car back on the road but fear not. they will have it done in no time and you can be rest assured with the quality of their work.

Yeh, makes sense. Doesnt really bother me, dont have a licence atm, so if its not done, its not done.. Can always pick it up a week later, but im sure it will be done by this saturday.. Kinda missing it with it not being out the back and seeing it every morning LOL