SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a pearl white (i think) stag near the black road/main road intersection, gave a thumbs up... could not see if i got one back, the stag had max tint

very clean sexy car :)

also saw a white 33 gtr jus up the hill from flinders uni

ohhh that reminds me

seen a shmick 32 GTR on lower N.E rd this morning....

gave a toot and a wave in case your on here, but i got a look as if i had a booger

hangin outta my nose

prob coz i was in my work car lol

lookes sexy as though! top effort to whoever it is!

spotted a glimpse of FAT R33

spotted the "EMS 334" i think it is 33.4 (one with the flames), his gold 300zx show car and a candy blue 32 parked out the front of the owners house. be careful!

spotted yesterday morning on sir don, chameleon 33 (possible 33 with 34 front end, didnt get a good look). Pretty sure it use to have the plates lushes or vishes or something like that - was at autosalon last year and year before. Now has the plates LIZARD.

Edited by *flick*

Ssaw MattyT's old high-top uterus on Salisbury Highway going over the Port Wakefield bridge this arvo - it still has the big SAU sticker on the side :P

Also saw a midnight purple R33GTR parked on Port Wakefield road with bronze TE37s on it *drool*

apparently the canopy has been painted now...............look any better? or does it still look like a holden LOL

spotted the "EMS 334" i think it is 33.4 (one with the flames), his gold 300zx show car and a candy blue 32 parked out the front of the owners house. be careful!

be careful???

Driven next to RBR034 (damien???) today down salisbury highway near parabanks and onto elzabeth shopping centre! I was in the blue wrx near the BP elizabeth shops!

thats michael from extreme motorsports..his cars are insane to ssay the least :P

Driven next to RBR034 (damien???) today down salisbury highway near parabanks and onto elzabeth shopping centre! I was in the blue wrx near the BP elizabeth shops!

Wasn't me unfortunately, was at work all day til 6, then went from my house to TTG, no where else!

And Sneaky, im just telling him to be careful, so many sweet cars just parked out the front of a, lets say, less than trustworthy suburb.

Oh, spotted a blue V35 with 17" rims today, swoit as. And just spotted a white Stag near the st agnes park and ride, i think its called. lower NE rd? looked noice!!

Wasn't me unfortunately, was at work all day til 6, then went from my house to TTG, no where else!

And Sneaky, im just telling him to be careful, so many sweet cars just parked out the front of a, lets say, less than trustworthy suburb.

Oh, spotted a blue V35 with 17" rims today, swoit as. And just spotted a white Stag near the st agnes park and ride, i think its called. lower NE rd? looked noice!!

Imposter then eh! Sall good

Electric blue? It might be the same one I saw a few weeks back for sale @ Synergy. It looked crazy! The colour was awesome. Very nice car. They said that someone had put a deposit on it, so it must be the same one!

spotted myself on..

nah really now,

spotted a silver 180 with random hot girly driving it at maccas on goodwood/cross rd a little before 9am, gave a wave, got a massive cheesy grin in return.

and spotted a silver V35 coupe with nismo wheels at bp on west terrace a little after 12.