SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted chef_stagea up in north adelaide yesterday arvo (coming out of ward st then going down the hill and turning at war memorial drive). i did toot but then again, my patrol isnt the most attention seeking car

and quite possibly ryan and a mate of his (looked like a green/grey 33 4 door with white impuls) at marion road / daws road. was looking to sus if it was you, thought i might have seen ya lookin back lol

haha really? i didnt see or hear ya :S had a shit morning at work so i was probly driving like a wanker :) opps

doesn't sound that bad shy i love the last run where he really gasses it man it changes gears so fast try doing that in a manual

madaz = :)

yeah doesn't sound terrible Steve but still hard to get the sound of the R8 out of my head.......sweetest sound I've heard in ages!

spotted chef_stagea up in north adelaide yesterday arvo (coming out of ward st then going down the hill and turning at war memorial drive). i did toot but then again, my patrol isnt the most attention seeking car

and quite possibly ryan and a mate of his (looked like a green/grey 33 4 door with white impuls) at marion road / daws road. was looking to sus if it was you, thought i might have seen ya lookin back lol

yeah that was us ;)

my patrol isnt the most attention seeking car

looks like every other soccer mum car out there man, never even seen ya

Spotted RS FOUR last night around 6pm, red/maroon RS4, sex on wheels that stagea, very nice!

Also DSTROY friday night heading towards the city down south road near daws road. Was dark but ya car looked nice.

haha really? i didnt see or hear ya :S had a shit morning at work so i was probly driving like a wanker :D opps

nah, u gave it a lil bit coming out of ward st, but the ol stag held its ground :) hehe, id say spritied driving :)