SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

That would be a TII, 1.2l turbo. Scoop covers a top mount intercooler. They use to race them in J land!

Saw a bright pink 33 coupe with the plates "NIZMO" on Main North about 5:30pm

Spotted at around 8.40 this morning a Pink r33 with custom plates, not sure what it said but had gold writing on black background. female driver =], also spotted up ahead was a black 33.

:(

spotted like 13-14 r32's and r33's.. but the 2 that stood out were a r33 gtr, a white one, looked like heslo's one, down main north road, i was pulling out of the servo near mawson lakes, and the other one that stood out was a r32 in handorf today checking his tire pressure. went and said hi.

spotted like 13-14 r32's and r33's.. but the 2 that stood out were a r33 gtr, a white one, looked like heslo's one, down main north road, i was pulling out of the servo near mawson lakes, and the other one that stood out was a r32 in handorf today checking his tire pressure. went and said hi.

What time was it mate? I was down Main North Rd this morning

Spotted an maroon r33 possibly involved in a accident with a 4x4 at main north rd & smith rd intersection@10:30pm. the skyline was on smith rd medium strip+keep left sign. and the 4x4 had knocked over a traffic light. I had been though the intersection no more than 3min earlier, so in that time the crash had happened an the ambo was just getting there. pritty good response time!

Was driving behind and next to a pretty sweet R34 GTT with a bodykit. I couldn't really tell what colour it was but I think the driver said it was gold with a pearl undercoat. Was about 6:30pm on Marion Rd heading north towards Anzac Hwy. I've seen this car a few times now but don't know if the driver is on here.

Spotted an maroon r33 possibly involved in a accident with a 4x4 at main north rd & smith rd intersection@10:30pm. the skyline was on smith rd medium strip+keep left sign. and the 4x4 had knocked over a traffic light. I had been though the intersection no more than 3min earlier, so in that time the crash had happened an the ambo was just getting there. pritty good response time!

Yeah saw that too, still there just before 12. 33 looks a bit of a mess. Possible stolen, say a few paddy wagons in the side streets

spotted "260RS" in parking lot of Torrens river cafe thingy last night, i cant remember its name :S swear ive seen it b4

saw r31's,2's,3's and 4's lastnight.. haha and a few stagea's

Pink 33, think NIZMO at the car wash this arvo car definitely stands out :)

car wash was busy yesterday :(

Yeah saw that too, still there just before 12. 33 looks a bit of a mess. Possible stolen, say a few paddy wagons in the side streets

Saw this also, driving down main north road about 11:45pm.....tried to appear 'inconspicuous' didnt work.

Undercover followed me from the crash scene to kesters road, and pulled me up. License check as the cop told me that the maroon 33 was stolen. Questioned the steeringwheel, popped the bonnet....had a browse n said "the skylines are targeted at the moment from a small group of thieves. Hope you look after it and enjoy it, have a good night" :blush: