SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted possibly 'sapphiregraphics' today, going up Elizabeth road, same white 34 with white rims and a sunroof i saw today.. forget the time, between 11 and 1 lol

Spotted possibly 'sapphiregraphics' today, going up Elizabeth road, same white 34 with white rims and a sunroof i saw today.. forget the time, between 11 and 1 lol

yep that was me.. spotted a white r33 behind me when I turned from beach rd but it headed straight towards the sea

where were you hiding ????

spotted the white s2 stag with Mikes front bits on it (rsvaero or something) i changed lanes, flashed and waved hand out window but he must be BLIND

Spotted him again this morning going thru britania round a bout about quarter to 10am

spotted mycef3 and silver stag, black 200 with sinergy sticker on the back window at Hallet cove pub last night

+1 on that spot

spotted MUDHNTR on Lonsdale rd on the weekend

i reckon you might have seen my car (stupid looking yellow onevia)

- Craig

yeah, remember seein a yellow onevia on my travels

Yeah i was down that way leaving work around that time... Soo it might of been me!

Only thing is i dont remember seeing you :down: Probly was in my own little world as usual!

Im guessing u work down that way as well?

umm i sold my 32 :P

so i was in a stock magna lol you wouldn't have taken any notice of it i live that way was just coming home from colonnades

yep that was me.. spotted a white r33 behind me when I turned from beach rd but it headed straight towards the sea

where were you hiding ????

Nice, you drive past my house, up from the park.. saw ya heading back the other way too around 2ish lol know its you now so if i see you drive past while im out the front, ill wave..

Spotted a sweet ass black 32 on my drive home from work tonight.

Was on South Road Bedford Park headin south.

Gave a look and a nod, but I think he thought I was a weirdo lol

Edited by James34

SAM_0267.jpg

spotted this in Guangzhou (china) a couple of weeks ago, only skyline to be seen in the 3 and 1/2 weeks I was there. The owner seemed very happy to have a westerner take a photo of his car. :)

After driving a 2009 Toyota Crown over there I dont think my next will be a nissan :down:

spotted a maroon 32 and a midnight purple 33 gtr on marion rd at about 5pm near the church thing

also tonight around 9 saw a black 33 with white wheels turning onto anzac hwy from marion rd

spotted a maroon 32 and a midnight purple 33 gtr on marion rd at about 5pm near the church thing

also tonight around 9 saw a black 33 with white wheels turning onto anzac hwy from marion rd

if it's the church thing I think your T

talking about, I live like 5sec up Marion road.