SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted what looked to be MYCEF3 on states?? rd (i always get confused with states and wheatsheaf) ... parked at a house of some description.... spotted classic performance's new addition... yellow stag with the plates STA634 (stagea.. obviously)... at classic performance

spotted what looked to be MYCEF3 on states?? rd (i always get confused with states and wheatsheaf) ... parked at a house of some description.... spotted classic performance's new addition... yellow stag with the plates STA634 (stagea.. obviously)... at classic performance

that would be States RD nugz, he lives a few blocks from me..lol

think i might have spotted chad in the stag turning from sturt road onto diagonal road this morning

windows were frosted over to shit still, so coulda been mistaken. wouldnt be hard to miss me, had the trailer on today

Spotted Kristian and his missus in the Evo going to school this arvo. Waved, tooted and flashed, no wave back. Rude, very rude :thumbsup:

I was probably too busy telling her how to drive haha

Spotted Kristian in the Lancer this arvo headed for Regency. Atleast you waved this time :whistling:

I even called you and you STILL whinged!

think i might have spotted chad in the stag turning from sturt road onto diagonal road this morning

windows were frosted over to shit still, so coulda been mistaken. wouldnt be hard to miss me, had the trailer on today

Yeah that was me. Couldn't miss your rig, bloody lights everywhere.

:P You know I'm a little bitch :angry:

fixed for you luke :)

Yeah that was me. Couldn't miss your rig, bloody lights everywhere.

haha, thats the aim ;) you'd have to be blind to miss that!