SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Err..Spotted my stolen GTS-T on car sales........WTF

see link

How Strange.... lol

Just to clear it up ..called the car yard today they stuffed up and advertised the wrong car. Thats the add they had up when i bought it from them. Please do not buy a car from these people. Dodgy as!

The ol gal has had the shell turned into tuna cans.

followed a white R31 coupe down main south rd tonight

don't know if your on here,but the move you pulled wasn't totally necessary mate

if it was any other road you pulled that shit on, I'd report your plates (which I got) to the fuzz

black stag at supercheap auto darling ton around 5.30pm..possibly works there.

yea its there alllll the time teehee.gif

Yeah, I'm There pretty much everyday! Even the 3 Public Holidays in a row coming up! Money!! xD

And Spotted Red Stag turning onto States From Wheatsheaf this arvo, was in my Mates Mazda 626.

saw "w4nt3d" again on black road, was going to give you a wave but somehow, me riding in my red nx-r coupe with for sale signs on it would make you think whats this idiot doing waving to me.

Saw a white 33 on anzac headed to town followed by "w4ant3d" shortly afterwards. Just spotted you out the side of my eye bro. Sorry i didnt wave.

haha no worries, i would wave first to people, but too scared of getting a confused wtf look back lol

saw "w4nt3d" again on black road, was going to give you a wave but somehow, me riding in my red nx-r coupe with for sale signs on it would make you think whats this idiot doing waving to me.

Yeah, im always going up that road, pay day so thought i'd go for a hills drive.. Actually remember seeing the nx-r aswell lol and your right, i would have thought 'was he waving at me or...' :P

Spotted a purple 33R with bright as white rims early this arvo on south road heading north, just near marion road, looked very nice!

A silver stag driving throught the back of colonnades around 2.30ish today..

Also a harley overtaking cars, including me on main road through the hills across the double lines, did see a bit of flame from the exhaust so didnt bother me too much, damn nice bike too!

Aaand parked next to a wine red 33 in colonnades, your car is much cleaner then mine :P

spotted Steve Madaz on Hancock rd xmas day around 10:30am, was in the mrs car driving the opposite way

and also a white 33 GTR at the top of Lwr Nth East rd around 3pm xmas day