SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted someone not paying attention and running into the back of another car at the intersection about to turn right... that doesn't bother me they can sort it out.... BUT GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY! IT WAS BARELY A LOVE NUDGE AND YOUS ARE STOPPED AT THE FRONT OF THE SLIP LANE PREVENTING EVERYONE ELSE FROM MOVING ALONG! MOVE YOUR CAR FFS AND DEAL WITH IT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD! /end rant

• Like 2

Spotted a neat R32 GTR having some fun with me on my way to work this morning in the RX7.

Its days like these I sincerely miss the awd of my Stagea. Even driving 100% sensibly I have trouble getting traction!

Spotted the one and only SLED last night struggling to find a break in traffic leaving the gym at crossroads Lol action-smiley-069.gif

ahh, thought I heard someone beep.....hard to tell with the helmet and pipes :wave:

spotted a red VN sliding into and ONTO a gutter at munno parra shops. lucky no pedestrians were around. you f*ckhead.

I had the same red VN but on port river exspress way drove up to me and started honking and putting there middle finger up at me. it was a car loads of junkies. hope they crash

standard for a lowered commo.

spotted james' 'R on north east road at about 9:30, never thought id say this... but put the works back on. gtc's dont really suit.

then spotted W4NTED chucking a lap on hindley at midnight.

then james again on the way home. quite amusing. :action-smiley-069: