SAU Community

More MAS t-shirts

Jamezilla

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

In Sydney this week. It's sunny. Will go through all PMs and orders when I return on Thurs. Using dialup at the moment - a world of suck.

Oh yeah...

Hume run in a GTR is mostly great. Melb to Aulbury is fantastic. Aulbury to Gundagai sucks. Gundagai to Sydney is wonderful. Some bumps are not designed for hard suspension, and Sydney speedhumps are too high. My nice new front lip is looking a bit battered ;)

Experienced the HICAS sleep-mode. Sat happliy on 120 (speedo) and didn't get pinged once. Exhaust drone is fine. Premium fuel is readily available - but only getting 400-450 to a tank.

Have a fun week ;)

James

Originally posted by funkymonkey

I reckon Melb - Albury is the bestest road in melb. Even more fun when you're being chased by a copper in a GTO :D

So you did this when mate? Oh and how were the boys in the big house? I bet they spanked the Monkey a fair bit.

:bahaha: ;) :bahaha: :(

Originally posted by Jamezilla

Hi all

In Sydney this week. It's sunny. Will go through all PMs and orders when I return on Thurs. Using dialup at the moment - a world of suck.

Oh yeah...

Hume run in a GTR is mostly great. Melb to Aulbury is fantastic. Aulbury to Gundagai sucks. Gundagai to Sydney is wonderful. Some bumps are not designed for hard suspension, and Sydney speedhumps are too high. My nice new front lip is looking a bit battered :)

Experienced the HICAS sleep-mode. Sat happliy on 120 (speedo) and didn't get pinged once. Exhaust drone is fine. Premium fuel is readily available - but only getting 400-450 to a tank.

Have a fun week ;)

James

Sounds good :(

I am cruising up through there next week, also going on to coffs harbour and then brisbane, after sydney. Unfortunately I am not going in my car. Taking 2 work cars ~ free fuelage :P

Will be good to checkout these roads in a 'normal-comfy- car first perhaps. Then do the trip again with my car ;)

Drove my car to Canberra, for the summernats (entrant). Early january, with no aircon (wolf 3d bug, know fixed :P), windows open, and no stereo as it was useless due to wind and exhaust noises.

The drive was still pleasant, and not too harsh.

Karina - got it - thanks

slywpn - only just got back from Sydney. Have replied now :)

Everyone who hasn't paid... I need to get payment from you BEFORE I pick up the shirts. This is simply for cashflow reasons. I can meet people on Monday and/or Tuesday night (I need to go out to BMT on Monday - so can meet me there) or we can arrange somewhere for Tuesday. Ilive/work pretty close to the city.

If you are only able to pay when you receive the goods - is fine. You can come with me to pick up the shirts. I just don't want to be left quite out of pocket like last time.

EFT is still the best way to pay. Embrace technology :P

I have updated the payment chart too:

newshirts.gif