SAU Community

The New GT-R...!!!

Rezz

about time they took the record at nurburgring back from porsche again...

didn't like the front of the car on the initial prototype...think i 1st saw it in 2001...looked too weird...seems like they've gone with the EVO 8 looks....doesn't look too bad to me...

n yea...with the GTRs performance in this year's JGTC seems like this is gonna be a good package

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

2007 is when the next GTR is coming out, I saw the interview with Carlos, and he said he'll be the one to unveil it.

P.S. Nissan was in the crap, but they implemented a 3 year plan to get out of it, which they did in 2 years- well according to the news on Nissan's Japan site, they are!

Originally posted by rb26dett

about time they took the record at nurburgring back from porsche again...

You mean the Gemballa GTR 750 Evo? It's owned that race track for 3 years now. Good luck. :bahaha:

I think Nissan's gunna have to do something radical to topple the 04-model GT2 Porsche: More power, more torque *680Nm from 3.6L-TT), less weight, sharper handling, better brakes...

Originally posted by Sonic

I think Nissan's gunna have to do something radical to topple the 04-model GT2 Porsche: More power, more torque *680Nm from 3.6L-TT), less weight, sharper handling, better brakes...

Gemballa aren`t the same Company as Porcshe are they? No?

So Nissan just has to make a better car than the standard 911 Turbo, and Nismo/Altia will do the rest to get that Nurburgring record.

• 6 months later...

480HP is alot, cause the new M3/M5 BMW coming out is supposedly 500+HP outta a V10. but they've been testing it for over a year now according to MOTOR magazine.

But don't like the new shape specially those headlights, making it look like the ugly box type Honda Prelude.

where did the pix from the original post go? i thought they were going to come up tomorrow night or something.. i cant see any new links..  

correct me if im wrong.

read the date of the thread dude, stop living in the past

is the v6 3.2 twin turbo legit? i thought nissan japan wasnt able to release any more twin turbo specs cos of emissions and so forth. 352kw is nuts for a stock car

is the v6 3.2 twin turbo legit? i thought nissan japan wasnt able to release any more twin turbo specs cos of emissions and so forth. 352kw is nuts for a stock car
No... they can't release anymore *SR20 or RB25/26* turbos because of emissions and that those particular engines were at the end of their development cycle (read: blood old engines - new technology has to be implemented regardless of what we think).

But yes, nothing really new has come out regarding the engine since this thread.

• 7 months later...