SAU Community

Anyone Suggest Any Good Alarm Installer In Sydney?

Kevin84

Just wanna know what alarm installer you guys recommed? Thinking to add extra security things to my car.

Cheers!

Daniel from Plantinum Performance, awesome bloke and excellent work! Comes highly recommended from heaps of NSW members.

Someone will have to post his number as I've lost it :blink:

Or if you do a quick search of the NSW section you'll get it pretty quick :thumbsup:

every installers seems good but how could u tell if they are gd???do they do kill switches?

As far as I know any sharp tool in the shed could do a killswitch for you. That's just a matter of an open/close circuit on a vital part of the car like the fuel pump, ignition... pretty much anything electronic that would stop your care from starting when the circuit is open.

A good alarm person will install a top alarm such as the m80 mongoose, make sure they mount the control unit in an extremely difficult place to find eg. not in the glove compartment and know what the hell they are doing and be able to run you through everything to do with the alarm.

Daniel came to my house on a Thursday afternoon because he was having difficult fitting me in through the day. Stayed till 10pm to make sure he finished the job and did the m80, tilt sensors, motion sensors, auto window closers and my turbo timer so he knows a good deal of stuff.

I got autowatch alarm put in and its done heaps neat like it was factory fitted. Alarm wires are not visible and has 2 sirens, 1 in the engine bay and another hidden somewhere inside the car. Still, i hope no theif tries it out.

Security in motion, leon has done 3 of my skylines great work good price and he does autowatch

Another vote for Leon, he's done 2 of my cars and makes sure they're done properly. Does the Autowatch systems and some of them can be configured for kill switches as part of their normal circuitry, he hides them well too.