SAU Community

[group Buy] Acpt Carbon Fibre Tailshafts Any Model! $1400us

Angus Smart

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he was sending them out that day there should be tracking numbers with it..

i'm not getting any replies from any of them at the moment. still waiting for the numbers on the shafts and who's is what.. i have a big mess here to sort out, but hopefully its just the 32 2000 models all mixed up which will make things a bit easier..

Merli, let me know when and where also :P

Ok, officially pissed off to the max after this morning at both 1 am and 6 am. The thing hasnt even been finished when they said it had! James UNFORTUNATELY is sick at the moment, he apparently gets copious amounts of emails and hence why we wonder why no response. My shaft is still getting balanced. So still dont know when it will be sent off, now for the others who have no shaft i cannot tell you anything as i didnt have your details, but i would assume that you would be in the same position as I.

Another note, the woman who i spoke with who takes the orders stated that the shafts were PREMADE, meaning when the order was placed yonks ago they had the base shafts already in stock in shelving. i.e stock 32 33 34 shaft lengths... Which makes me think what a bunch of (unts for delaying everyone for 4 months etc when it was already ready to go.

Anyway, will let you know if anything else comes to light, they really are slack over there and dont pull their digits out often enough.

Hey Mate,

do you mind waiting a little bit longer till we get actual word from James?? I understand the issue and hopefully it can be sorted out.

tho if you still wish to drop out? any chance we can find another person to jump in place??

after reading what 34tomidnight wrote is crazy. what a f**k around. tho everywhere where i read to order these shafts there is always a 6 week wait??

Hey Mate,

do you mind waiting a little bit longer till we get actual word from James?? I understand the issue and hopefully it can be sorted out.

tho if you still wish to drop out? any chance we can find another person to jump in place??

after reading what 34tomidnight wrote is crazy. what a f**k around. tho everywhere where i read to order these shafts there is always a 6 week wait??

It has been over 19 weeks since I paid and 16 weeks since the order was placed. If I don't have a driveshaft or at very least a tracking number by next Friday I want my money back. That doesn't mean ACPT telling you it was/will be sent on whatever date because clearly these assurances are empty promises at best or straight out lies at worst.

It has been over 19 weeks since I paid and 16 weeks since the order was placed. If I don't have a driveshaft or at very least a tracking number by next Friday I want my money back. That doesn't mean ACPT telling you it was/will be sent on whatever date because clearly these assurances are empty promises at best or straight out lies at worst.

whats it for mate if you are close u can have mine & i will take yours when it arrives.

Not in a hurry to put in just yet.

Dont stress m8.