SAU Community

Air Hole / Intake

Hey,

Im working on making a cold air intake to feed my pods directly from the front bumper in my GTR r33. now there isnt anywhere i think thats sutable for the pipe to run to. Like there is no where i can see on the front bumper where it could get enough air into it... BUT ages ago i was browsing around and i came across an item that took away the out side of the indicator light on the bar and made it a hole to run an air intake to. (see pics below) problem is i cant remember where i saw it and cant find it now. Has anyone seen it? knows whos sells it etc tec???

any help would be great!!

Cheers

post-33454-1204602409_thumb.jpg

post-33454-1204602435_thumb.jpg

arent the sections next to the blinker vented already ?

or you could use the lower duct under that area for CAI, if there is no vent next to the blinker then that small vent will still get a large amount of airflow - unless you have an oil cooler in that guard :cool:

Yer thats a point i never reali checked what was behind there already and if the vents in the indicator actually would let a heap of air in any way.... give me something to do over the weekend i guess! lol

HUH!? What!? :)

Can you explain that a bit better? LOL! :laughing-smiley-014: Are you saying you can not fit the standard air feed back on?

Haha yer firstly ill learn to spell and second ill explain myself lol!

Yer with the air plate im looking at and with the pods i have the stock snorkel wont fit back on

Haha yer firstly ill learn to spell and second ill explain myself lol!

Yer with the air plate im looking at and with the pods i have the stock snorkel wont fit back on

Right ok... What this "Air Plate" you got? Can you take a pic? So there is something in the way of where the stock intake should be..?

If so you might have to make a hole and istall the snorkel like what 33drifter said.