SAU Community

Oh Hai :p

MZBLTZ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah when I get my fulls will be buying a type x.. for the moment am looking a s13 sr20de, manual.

:P

Have you seen any in particular you like yet?

I used to have a "91" 180sx when I lived in SA it was a ricer but I still loved it so :)

Yeah my dad made me say bye bye to this one after he decided because of restrictions I wasn't allowed to keep her :)

Although not a type x and only a ca18det.. was still fun :P

red p plates on a turbo 180 ftw lol :)

1801.jpg

Edited by MZBLTZ

Wtf is wrong with you??? Have you spent the last fornight snorting cocaine or something? What kind of a statement is that? I mean really... What you saying is rather unfounded.. Your a fcking idiot...

Ok, I'll concede that I lost my licence on my P's, I WAS an idiot (hence past tense), but I know many P platers that drive far better than a large swathe of their fully licenced bretheren.... Your being unreasonable, unfair and woefully judgemental at best...

Ok, I'll concede that I lost my licence on my P's, I WAS an idiot..

My point.. Dude ride a bollocksing bike and you will find out what I'm talking about.

Ok, I'll concede that I lost my licence on my P's, I WAS an idiot..

My point.. Dude ride a bollocksing bike and you will find out what I'm talking about.

So I guess that ever since I got the Skyline (last June/July), I haven't even lost a single point or incurred a single fine doesn't matter??? I'm also assuming that fails to prove that I have indeed changed my ways?? Also, I'll mention that I will often make concessions for bike riders whilst out on the road, in traffic I'll veer slightly to the outside so a rider can go between cars, often I'll stop to allow the postie to cross the road or ride up to some mail boxes, for no given reason... I grew up riding bikes, mainly dirt bikes, 4 and 2 wheelers and yet I can absolutely agree with you the risks of coming off, fair enough I've not come into collision with another vehicle, but yeah, I've had my share of stacks...

People like you shit me though, you won’t give anyone a second chance, to hell with you and anyone that thinks in a likewise manner... Your no better than those pen-pushing and appeasing bureaucratic fat-cats up there in parliament house.. This isn't a case of murder, assault or a premeditated case of violating someone else's rights, it was a matter of being young, naive, stupid, unwise and lacking the necessary prudence and experience to make better decisions... I didn't harm anyone or anything... However, I learnt my lesson, many people don't, I did, and everyone that’s spends time walking deserves that chance to redeem themselves....

So I guess that ever since I got the Skyline (last June/July), I haven't even lost a single point or incurred a single fine doesn't matter??? I'm also assuming that fails to prove that I have indeed changed my ways?? Also, I'll mention that I will often make concessions for bike riders whilst out on the road, in traffic I'll veer slightly to the outside so a rider can go between cars, often I'll stop to allow the postie to cross the road or ride up to some mail boxes, for no given reason... I grew up riding bikes, mainly dirt bikes, 4 and 2 wheelers and yet I can absolutely agree with you the risks of coming off, fair enough I've not come into collision with another vehicle, but yeah, I've had my share of stacks...

People like you shit me though, you won’t give anyone a second chance, to hell with you and anyone that thinks in a likewise manner... Your no better than those pen-pushing and appeasing bureaucratic fat-cats up there in parliament house.. This isn't a case of murder, assault or a premeditated case of violating someone else's rights, it was a matter of being young, naive, stupid, unwise and lacking the necessary prudence and experience to make better decisions... I didn't harm anyone or anything... However, I learnt my lesson, many people don't, I did, and everyone that’s spends time walking deserves that chance to redeem themselves....

If you actually read the full thread properly you wouldn't be making yourself look like an idiot..

Shit... Is that the best you can do...

I'd call blatantly and stupidly labelling all P-platers losers, tools, hoons ect ect far more idiotic than my post... The fact that having a license gives you the right to say whatever about whomever you please without presenting a factual, uniformed and logical argument... I've seen enough of the bollocks you've typed, I have no need to read the entire thread.. It is you on the contrary, who is the complete idiot...

Shit... Is that the best you can do...

I'd call blatantly and stupidly labelling all P-platers losers, tools, hoons ect ect far more idiotic than my post... The fact that having a license gives you the right to say whatever about whomever you please without presenting a factual, uniformed and logical argument... I've seen enough of the bollocks you've typed, I have no need to read the entire thread.. It is you on the contrary, who is the complete idiot...

Ok, Half of your first sentance didn't even make any sense.

You are a total knob, get over yourself. If you go through life taking everything so seriously, you won't get yourself very far.

Everytime I'm out riding some idiot P'plater nearly kills me because they don't do a head check or are just careless..

Actually it's not all P'platers, I get it from full licensed drivers as well.. but mostly are P'platers.

P.s it's the wastelands.. 100% of the stuff typed in this forum is complete utter shit.

Grow up.

Hey I'm a p-plater, still on my reds and I don't drive like a hoon.

I love driving my car and I want to keep my car so I'm not about to drive like a moron. Sure there are p-platers out there that ruin it for the rest of us but anyone with a full license can be just as bad.

I see fully licensed drivers with extremely bad driving skills. A lot of them don't do basic things like indicating, trouble negotiating round abouts and three point turns. I have kids and I see them speeding in car parks as I'm crossing with my children.

I am so tired of narrow-mindedness and people who make assumptions and uneducated opinions.

I thought in this day and age people would be more open. It's a real shame. People with piss poor attitudes.

K maybe my intro thread should be locked lol...

I kind of agree with both sides here because yes some p platers are hoons, but NOT ALL.

Why are fully licensed drivers being made to look like saints here..

What about the two fully licensed drivers that had their cars confiscated because they were caught racing

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Corinne my dad rides a bike and he comes home and tells me alot of stories of where people have either been arrogant or oblivious toward his presence on the road, and a fair few of them are fully licensed drivers.

Inexperience is what it comes down to, most l platers are taught in quiet streets or out of peak hour traffic when the motorcycle presence is extremely low, therefore they are not as aware of bikes as fully licensed drivers who have been on the road for 5 10 15 years etc.

That is all..

Mods please lock.

Edited by MZBLTZ