SAU Community

Wtb: Nissan 19" Wheels From V35 Skyline

WazR32GTSt

I'm looking to find a set of OEM nissan optional 19" 5-spoke wheels from a V35 350GT coupe

they look like the image attached

i know how much they are worth, and i am keen to find a set locally rather than having to go through yahoo autions or get some from the USA (i would rather avoid shipping from overseas if i could!)

alternatively, if anyone knows where a set is please let me know (ie they know that an importer has a set or something)

thanks in advance

Warren.

post-2094-1204890973_thumb.jpg

Hey Waz,

I'm actually looking for a set too and know that a member in the ACT vspec2 is selling a set (he PM'd me). I'm still undecided at this stage but you can give him a PM if you like as I'm not ready to buy as yet at least for another month or two.

btw...what are you doing with ur current wheels? :D

if i find some 19s, you can buy my old wheels from me if you like :)

they are the stock V35 7-spoke shadow chrome 18's with 80% yokohama V550's on them :) (i replaced 2 tyres at $500 each!)

thanks for the info on vspec2 i will PM him. do you have any more info on those ones he is selling?

i found another guy in ACT selling a set (username: paragon) but he has painted them and wants a bit too much $$ for them..

Didnt get any pictures yet from Vspec2 but he's asking $1800 for them with mild gutter rash..add another $150 or thereabouts for freight and its not too bad.

The 350z anniversary wheels look pretty good on the v35s too :)

Will definately consider ur 18s if the price is right seeing as ur local...I need to lower my ride first.

the good thing is that the V35 and Z33 offer a great range of bolt-on wheel options for us without us having to go aftermarket unless you really want to...

even the standard 17s aren't bad, just that our guards are huge thus making everything look small!

my favourite 350z wheel is the 25th anniversary wheel, its chrome 5-spoke 18" and looks great. a lot of 350z's have them as standard now they are a great looking rim.

i'm after the 19s for size and the look!

i'll let you know how i go with vspec2 as if i get his 19s then you will be the first person i contact with my 18s!

mine also have a bit of gutter rash on the front L&R sides, they were like that when i bought them from spikey (another SAU member with a V35 coupe). but the tyres are in great condition and yokohamas's too!

the standard 18s look quite good on the sedan as the offset on them makes them sit out more on the sedan than on the coupe (i think). there are a few pics of sedans with 18s on them on g35driver.com

• 2 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Does this count as a time trial as well? I got all gold in the master super licence (1 lap time trial) and received a McLaren MP4/4 for my trouble.  If anyone else has done this, did you ride the wall right around the first long right hander at Lake Louise snow track to get gold? I couldn't do it any other way... best I could do without riding the was was within 2 tenths of the gold time.
    • I definitely get the low power, sporty car to drive to smash gears but not be doing eleventy million miles an hour! It makes all the normal drives fun!   Rev match tune sounds like the funs! I didn't know the NC had a DBW throttle!   As for me, still have the Skyline, it still has the Barra in it. It's been pushed to the side of the workshop at the moment. Pretty much waiting on me finishing the wiring, and dropping new fuel lines in. Got myself an ACDC Tig end of last year so been teaching myself TIG welding to build a few things for the Skyline. The missus wrote off her GTB liberty at the end of last year, and got it back on salvage rights stupid cheap. It's also still registered, so will mean easier for me to take to the track already done most of the panel damage, just playing "clear the workshop" to make space to pull the motor and box out, fix some oil leaks, replace the clutch, and replace a few minor broken things.  Also got a Lathe at the start of the year, which is adding to the annoyance of no space, which is another reason I'm trying to build things to get more space, to get the Lathe back in a final home for it. It's a BIG lathe, can turn a 355mm diameter, and 1metre between centres... Got it at a steal! So between it and the TIG and old MIG welder, I'll be fabbing some fun little shit up But we've had a lot of shit stuff happening at home, so it's slow going getting things done. But one step at a time!
    • I love Catalunya.  Got a 1:54.632. The AMG is a hoot.
    • I hadn't got that far, my main worry was the connection to the actual calipers themselves. I'm just using new (ish) stock brake lines in the stock setup. I've just had a stud welded to the knuckle that is a little lower than the original stud (so my knuckles have two studs each side) to not have it be stretched so far in previous BBK setups, so the "block" (in the second picture) mounts a little lower for me and I hope I don't need to change anything. I may have even changed the connection to the calipers in the past and have since forgotten I did that. I may not have. Guess how I'm gonna find out. Source: hopium
    • It's more so I'm using the 1x piece line from HEL that goes from the body to the caliper. There's no middle block/mount like the HFM ones or the GKtech ones. There are certain angles/suspension compression where the line actually slightly contacts the ARB. Below of how mine sit (not my photo): How I want it: