SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Saw Yo-Yo parked on the Penrith staff parking on Friday, parked right in front of his...i have to say that V36 is one hell of a car!

And yesterday a black anniversary edition with a tiny lip spoiler yesterday in the city, Parked on the street which has the UTS library (the side with the bridge).

Saw Yo-Yo parked on the Penrith staff parking on Friday, parked right in front of his...i have to say that V36 is one hell of a car!

And yesterday a black anniversary edition with a tiny lip spoiler yesterday in the city, Parked on the street which has the UTS library (the side with the bridge).

saw a white coupe this afternoon in the city around 5:30pm on elizabeth st, melb central driving towards vic market...

plate XAC*** with 17" oem alloys

I have seen 2 V35 Skyline coupes / silver

1. Sunday afternoon heading towards flinders street, with standard rims.

2. Today (tuesday) in the millpark area parked at a set of shops, ive seen your car there for the last 2 weeks ;)

light blue V-coupe along morley drive @ 8.30am this morning...and another pearl white at Karrinyup road. The white coupe had V35 rear lights but the front lights were 370z

i doubt anyone in wa has done a conversion with 370z front, or even the whole of aus, you sure? even if it was a 370z the back rear lights of it wont be able to fit the v so it wont fit?

yes I'm sure. Was sitting behind him at the lights... and was thinking that if i hadnt got a black, the pearl white would have been my next choice of colours...then pulling away from him at Karrinyup shopping center I had a good look at the rear view mirror and saw that his lights were not teardrop...but had a notch like the 370z ....it may have been a fiberglass cover that went over the standard lights

saw it again at Scarborough beach today. It was actually fiberglass eyelids on the car....sorry peeps ..didn't mean to stir up excitement over nothing :)

Brad, you're right...they were made to look like the V36 lights and not the 370z ...kinda hard to tell from the rear view mirror

Edited by fcruz3r

spotted black 250GT sedan this afternoon on dynon/hopkins heading towards barkly st footscray...

i looked @ the driver - no one i knew - then i noticed he looked at me and he quickly pretend he didn't see me.... looked straight and drove off...

what the...

Spotted a lakesure blue V35 coupe in pyrmont saturday...thought someone stole my car lol...exact same mags and all, also spotted a white coupe in campbelltown sunday

Wasnt mine..There must be a few of us around now.. I reckon I had the first 05 Lakeshore Blue back in 07. I have only seen two others--one near me round stathfield/concord and another around Hurstville. Does yours have the fact.19inch rims ? cause the others I saw were different.

Wasnt mine..There must be a few of us around now.. I reckon I had the first 05 Lakeshore Blue back in 07. I have only seen two others--one near me round stathfield/concord and another around Hurstville. Does yours have the fact.19inch rims ? cause the others I saw were different.

Might have been me you seen in concord, I lived there up until Feb this year, it's a late 04 with the 05 interior etc. I have the 18inch fact. rims...also have the infiniti badges on it.

Edited by 350gt premium

Might have been me you seen in concord, I lived there up until Feb this year, it's a late 04 with the 05 interior etc. I have the 18inch fact. rims...also have the infiniti badges on it.

Hi Rushdi- Yeah I think the other ones I spotted were 18 inch wheels .The other one I saw was non standard

You werent heading down Bridge rd at Parramatta rd about 6.45 were you. Might be another one !!

Cheers

Hi Rushdi- Yeah I think the other ones I spotted were 18 inch wheels .The other one I saw was non standard

You werent heading down Bridge rd at Parramatta rd about 6.45 were you. Might be another one !!

Cheers

It wasn't me buddy, might be another lakeshore blue, too many now can't keep track, it used to be a rare colour. Just wanted to ask you have you ever had any issues with your bose stacker? Because mine keeps on playing up, takes a while to read the cds...

Edited by 350gt premium