SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

I think I spotted MILLOS (Couldn't see number plates) driving on Lygon St on Saturday night at about 12 am ish.

Yeah that was me, coming back home from a Samoan Charity event for the Tsunami!!!

SUNDAY the 9th,

Elwood beach leaving the car park a Black G35 skyline behind me for 5 mins :thumbsup: so excited lol

Silver V35 parked in the city, i forgot the street name it was near billboards i was coming straight down from lygon street and i saw it parked in the middle section :D

lol....

i have finally spotted another V35 sedan, in the same navy blue colour as mine today!!!!!

he had the 'poor man's' version though...no camera, no nismo bodykit, and was running 16" rims...didn't look like a premium version also...but then again, i could be wrong as i roared past him on my way home from Kingsway onto the M1 freeway ramp...looks like he had his gf/wife with him and was on his way into the city....

mind u, he was asian like me....lol...

lol....

i have finally spotted another V35 sedan, in the same navy blue colour as mine today!!!!!

he had the 'poor man's' version though...no camera, no nismo bodykit, and was running 16" rims...didn't look like a premium version also...but then again, i could be wrong as i roared past him on my way home from Kingsway onto the M1 freeway ramp...looks like he had his gf/wife with him and was on his way into the city....

mind u, he was asian like me....lol...

May be that is a 250GT, that is why it sit on 16'

Is there an 'R' spotted thread?

I think I scored a big one - spotted a white R35 GTR this morning around 8:20am, turning from Lonsdale St to Elizabeth St in the city, driving towards Bourke St.

Well envy if you must...

I think I will top up my own high score in spotting the white R35 GTR on Tuesday.

Today I spotted another white one in flesh - in fact - I actually drove it...

Blasting around open freeways in a foreign country where speed limit is not enforced in a draconian way, it is such a phenomenal experience... very strong response from the 3.8ltr engine and hell knows how much grunt of horses of apocalypse it packed under that innocent white bonnet...

However I must say the GTR is also, beside a joyful car to drive, a bloody pain in the ass around town especially in traffic jam. Reversing is a nightmare with a limited visibility and a DSG gearbox that won't roll the car backwards when brake pedal is released, instead it will lunge backward as soon as accelerator is depressed slightly, similar in a fashion of any cars with twin/triple plate race clutch fitted. 1st to 2nd shift wasn't smooth either, similar to M3 gearbox, which just hammers with an aggression... and in auto-mode, there is still a delay between putting the foot down and kicking down a gear or two down for overtaking... but the following hit in face kind of G-force that launch the car forward kinds of made up to it.

I ended up playing with paddle shifter which is better and quicker response, and setting the shocks to comfort (which doesn't help much) as some areas have badly surfaced roads even worse than the corrugated road surface in Melbourne.

Will I buy it? If I have the cash, and another daily car, yes.

If I have the cash but I only have to choose one car as daily and weekenders, no.

GTR is a road version of a race car, it is not a road car in essence.

in Malaysia... and I've just sampled the comfort of a Porsche Cayenne S Twin Turbo too...

(just being a passenger)

Audi Q5 turbo & VW Tiguan turbo are next on my list

Spotted White 2003 V35 ---68H on Hume Highway Burwood. around 12.48 am Anyone here.Exchanged quick car compliment before light turned green. You were with passenger -partner ?. I was in the lakeshore blue 05 model.

Millos, go to Mutiara Motors in KL and see if you can convince them for a test drive.

Even if you don't end up getting to drive one of their cars, I've always enjoyed just browsing the shop floor dreaming about which to get with my lotto winnings.

I'll be there!!!!

Millos, go to Mutiara Motors in KL and see if you can convince them for a test drive.

Even if you don't end up getting to drive one of their cars, I've always enjoyed just browsing the shop floor dreaming about which to get with my lotto winnings.

Saturday 21/11/2009

I spotted around 10:00pm a really nice RED V35 coupe heading up to plenty road. Im not sure of the street name we were on, but it was heading up to plentyb road :down:

Then when about to go into Crown car park i spotted a SILVER V35 coupe parked outside crown. It looked like you had black rims, deep dished im guessing lol it was from a distance plus it was raining but it looked nice :D

Spotting more V35's now every week.