SAU Community

Mines Ecu

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My car came from Japan with Mines ecu fitted. Put out 157rwkw stock standard with rich afr's (like 10.5 at 6500). Plenty of info around on them. They are locked from Mines factory hence useless really.

thanks heaps guys!! i im still looking for a cheaper way then powerfc. have been reading things on here about lots a stuff . looks like i should just buy a pfc. but u can get safc like the new apexi neo for few hundred bucks and i cart really tell the difference between them and pfc?? i think the pfc just does more stuff is that right. AND are rb26 power fc any good for a r32gst got dude on here in my local offering it installed, tuned for $2000.seems good to me

Edited by LOWESTR32

how much did it set u back?? u should have just bought mine off me its sitting in a box :)

I had a similar experience, I had 156.6 AWKW on the Re Customs dyno on an R33 GTR (it was hot weather though), I got a high-flow cat, high-flow panel filter, adjustable cam gears, PowerFC and tune and 250 RWKW (not all wheel, and different workshop).

If you really want power look at spending the money, but its not cheap if you want a quality tune :)

i bought my pfc on the same day i decided to look for one. i was flooded with offers. i got mine for 1200. some fag wanted 2k for his.

post up in the wanted to buy section, and watch the replies roll in

i bought my pfc on the same day i decided to look for one. i was flooded with offers. i got mine for 1200. some fag wanted 2k for his.

post up in the wanted to buy section, and watch the replies roll in

:) cheers mate good idea

• 2 years later...

hi. thought i would bring this up. instead of a new topic :P.. with these mines ecu's and the problem with rich fuel. Would a apexi safc/afc work to solve the issue a bit?.. or will there still be issues with detonation?.. thanx

AND does any one know if the eci in the picture at the top is for a series 2?.. ive noticed that they have differnt number or letter.. the one in the picuter has : BH some have G6 and so on.. anybody know what the number/letter are for a series 2 mines.. thanx

Edited by seriesII

hi. thought i would bring this up. instead of a new topic :P .. with these mines ecu's and the problem with rich fuel. Would a apexi safc/afc work to solve the issue a bit?.. or will there still be issues with detonation?.. thanx

AND does any one know if the eci in the picture at the top is for a series 2?.. ive noticed that they have differnt number or letter.. the one in the picuter has : BH some have G6 and so on.. anybody know what the number/letter are for a series 2 mines.. thanx

The problem with the Mines ecu is that it is not tunable... end of story. Consider the Z32 or similar ecu with the Nistune chip instead.

nice..i thought so.. thanx so much for the info guys... sau saves me more cash.. hehe.. think im going for a nistune.. seems to have a good name.. i was wondering about the z32 ecu, its works ok on a series 2 r33?.. thanx

• 2 years later...