SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Was that you in the skyline shirt on the phone as i was leaving the Shell??

If so hi dude.

That was me :laugh:

Nice car dude....

hope the fuel there is good... i will be filling up there as its just around the cnr from our new place :down:

i crossed cheltenham road that was about it Niroj

White R34 with Windshield sticker "nismo' starring at me down south gippy.

sorry may i dont wave to skylines, most of them are just boy racers, and not apart of SAU, so they might think WTF ? ...

but now a stagea man, you dont just buy it cause its a wagon right, its cause you know what it is, so wave :santa:

if ya's know what i mean

That was me :santa:

Nice car dude....

hope the fuel there is good... i will be filling up there as its just around the cnr from our new place :santa:

I didn't fill up there. Just got energy drinks. was a bit tired after some last minute x mas shopping. I only fill up at mobil.

if it was you that flashed me as you turned off and saw me stick my arm up out of the window then its was me. its RB26T....no D

unless theres another one around with RB26DT cause RBPOWA says he sees it all the time????

im glad you didnt decide to get beside me cause i had my mum in the car...how embarressment!!!

she wants to learn how to drive a manual so you might see an old asian lady on the streets in a black32 soon!!!

lol, yep that was me, you've got an incredible car man, can't wait to own a GTR (around 4 months away when I start my grad job :santa: )

Woahh awesome!!, coolest....mum.....EVER :santa:

Merry Christmas to everyone btw!

Cheers,

Sean

Spotted a nice white R33 GTR pulling out of BP on the corner of stud & highstreet roads yesterday at around 4.

Also spotted a silver 34 GT-T stopped on burwood highway (Roughly 12PM) buying flowers from a van which i just did in my GT-T. All these skyline owners looking after their girlfriends, geez we're a good bunch lol

Spotted an L plater white R34 Turbo at nandos just off heatherton road. i had my 34 there. saw you park and looked like you were just waiting for your full licensed driver to return :)

spotted white or silver 33 gtst at chapel street back carpark, saw some mint s14's full showcar stats, one plate was [nocash].

then spotted series 1 r33 gtst around st kilda area around 1:30-2:00am

spotted r33 at st kilda beach.

also spotted v35 with sau sticker at autobarne dandy

& ealier on around 9pm or so r33 at eastburwood carwash

spotted a White r33 GTS-T with rims at the front and stock rims at the back on princess hwy just past the shell next to chap st at about 940 on the back of a tow truck........no more burn outs for u....