SAU Community

R32 GTR Interior to R32 GTST 4 Door

tomeastlake81

I'm currently looking at a full R32 GTR interior.

My question is, would this be compatible with an R32 GTST 4 door sedan?

I want to convert the dash and electrics, door trims seats etc..

Would this be a pheasible conversion or an impossibility?

Anyone got any advice???

I've searched the forum, but can't find anything on this conversion of stuff like the dash itself and instrument cluster.

Thanks for your help people!!!

Just a quick thought... GTR is 2 door. And your (?) GTST is 4 door... Which implies to me that the door trim might be longer on the GTR than on your doors. Maybe the front seats will go in fine, but the rear seats could be problematic, as you now have doors...

dash, front seats and rails should see you swapping em comfortably, altho I dunno why you'd wanna swap the dash.

The rear seat and the mounts in the 4 door are different to the 2 doors, so unless you got a lot of time, a welder and a bit of fibreglass I wouldn't bother... besides, the 4 door back seat is a lot more comfy than a 2 door. 2 door backseat should be called shopping bag tray... that's how tiny it is.

f you want the best looks for the 4 door, hunt down a R32 GTSt Type S 4 door (yes they exist), it has GTR spec steering wheel, dash, console, center accessory holder (the bit between the two front seats), GTR trim front and rear back seat (same shape as a GTSt tho, the front seats are a bit curvier).

I probably wouldn't swap the dash itself! Bit too problamatic! I want to swap the dash instrument cluster over (sorry should've been clearer). I think the GTR instruments are a straight swap over to the GTST aren't they? You get a un-working torque gauge, but apart from that it's all fine I think...

f you want the best looks for the 4 door, hunt down a R32 GTSt Type S 4 door (yes they exist), it has GTR spec steering wheel, dash, console, center accessory holder (the bit between the two front seats), GTR trim front and rear back seat (same shape as a GTSt tho, the front seats are a bit curvier).

Humph :)

It seems that ANY 4 door R32 seems to be hard to find if you don't live in Japan or New Zealand :(:P