SAU Community

Funny Rego Plates! Lol Saw A Great 1 Today!

i just saw a rex with RUT MTD....i had a bloody hard time figuring it out driving behind it for a while. is it R U tempted?

another one is I8ROX....is it I ate rocks?

these custom plates give me headaches.

I8ROX = Ibrox

Glasgow Rangers home stadium. what a champ :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a mate has SIR 32 on his r32 obviously....

also seen

BOOAST....mate has that on his 33....

on a pimped 300c chrysler...black with massive chromies plate was PAY ME

mate with a real estated business has seven cars.....top of line stuff....ferrari, masserati, merc, bmw...hsa the cars labelled T1, T2 etc....

a mate of mine used to have "an4lxs" on his n13, they wernt custom, just your bog stock nsw plates.

also spotted "clitoris" on a monaro i think it was parked outside a sex shop a few weeks ago.

theres also "s3xed" which apparently is meant to mean sex ed, not sexed..

hahaha joels old plates on his svd :lol:

i seen

TIT-53X (tit sex) supra

DRY-53X, e36 bmw

ICU-45X ( i see u for sex) 200sx

UP4-BJS ( up for blowjobs) old corolla

BJB-45X (blowjob before sex) exa

MRNEMO ( was a mates lancer with Nemo airbrushing)

D3ADLY (deadly) on an astina lol

XXX-53X (xxx sex) rusted vl

theres more im sure, wollongong had some top plates lol

Edited by 2BNVS

Why would an audi have plates saying WRX sux ? shouldnt be Bmw sux or something along those lines

probably because audi has quattro and pwns WRX.

Ive seen some shockers too... NOTDADS on a beat up old black 735i - must have been a 1984 model? I remember exhaust technology had a sky blue TX-3 4wd laser with JUSTTRY on it. I remember seeing someone with the plates WIFEBTR on it, lol.

Personally id like to get the plate GAIJIN.

Recently saw a poofy Supra in Parramatta with "CUNBED" :D so cheesy.

Saw an Audi A4 on King Georges Rd recently with "MR NSW", the guy looked like Fabio with self esteem issues :)

Also my mate told me ages ago he saw an Integra or a Rexy with "OMAR" plates. Hey...that's my name. Who the hell names their car their own name? WTF? Maybe the dude had a pencil case stolen at school and never got over it :)

Or maybe there's so many of those bombs you'd lose it in a car park :cheers:

Edited by R338OY