SAU Community

Wanting To Sell R32 Gtst

hey everyone just asking what you think my car is worth. will put pics in tomorrow. r32 type m or whatever m spec 2door coupe gunmetal grey 175000kms . auto spent 3 grand on it. front uras bodykit damaged and rear. has 6 months rego but to low for road worthy. 3'' turbo back exhaust only mods pod filter z32 afm, turbo timer!! going to buy r34 instead on converting 32 to 34.any opions very appreaciated.nice clean interior.drift gauges, mirrored when not on, 5 '' tacho with s/l, boost gauge and temp gauge.

Edited by LOWESTR32

$5k sounds a bit cheap. I'm not too sure what the market for an auto 32 is like at the moment, but I would imagine that you could get that sort of price from a dealer? You want a 34, have you thought about going to a dealer and seeing what they have and asking them for a trade in price?

have you considered taking of the kit and putting some stock suspension back in? if you cant be bothered than 5k seems about right considering how much work will need to be done to get it back to road worthy state.

that being said it does seem like a baragin for anyone in the market

as stated dont sell your self to short man. There are a few parts on that car that iam sure some people wouldnt mind to buy off you at the right price (kit gauges some other a/m stuff) I think if you just return it to stock and get it RWC you could sell for about 6500 ono and then sell the parts that you have removed. Good luck

cheers guys!! will put it up here for sale for near $5000 with all extras so if ya interest have a look in couple of months bloody bargain . and any one thats got black 2 door r34 for sale please pm me :P MANUAL

Edited by LOWESTR32