SAU Community

El Glow Guages + Console 3 Gauge Set

MyStag260

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm keen... would be extremely keen if they could do the centre gauges for a manual too..... if they can do them, i'm in.

D.

in following the same conditions - in pending din pocket guage cluster! Otherwise it will look fairly odd...

Hi Guys,

Sorry i have been away for a week and haven't had a net connection... I have heard back from speed hut and they have agreed to include the 3 gauge console cluster at no extra cost!!

So i would suggest that if you are going to get a set that you get the triple guage set also even if u don't have it on your car as they will sell to any GTR owner around for sure!

Oddy Man and Pintaline Added to the names list

I will pull apart my guages this weekend and take a high rez scan of them and post up the pics

Cheers all :worship:

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

Nah the speedhut place will only start tooling when 25 people have signed up. I think the next step though is to acutally get the ball rolling with speed hut, that way if any stagea owner world wide sees that stageas are on the list and trying to get people signed up they can. I am going to pull out my cluster next weekend and take some scans and contact speed hut to get the ball rolling, then you guys can put ur names down there.

Cheers all :P

I would like a set but I am a bit confused (66yo)

My gauges, from L to R, read petrol, speedo, tacho, temp. The pics in the post are arse about???? Or are they just an illustration?

The other thing I would like is a rheo on the lights?? Is this possible?

If all is well I'm in.

just illustration hugh. They havent made any for the stagea yet, hence the whole 25 minimum thingy. Once they have that many ppl interested, they will make a template from which we can choose colours etc etc, but the layout will be the same as in your car now.

Cheers for your research Paul. Quick question: is this EL setup dimmable?

Yes they are, the power obviously runs from a 12v source to an inverterbox as the el requires a very small amount of power, on this box there are usually brightness settings. I will email Speedhut to confirm though, as some kind of dimmer dial would also be good as it could be integrated into one of the blank button to the left or right of the tilla.

Cheers ill add Xmetal and 66yostagea to the list :)

Thanks guys

I have only looked at series one gauge cluster as thats what i have, if there is someone out there who has a good photo of a series 2 one i can compare. The three guage cluster is for the 260rs peoples out there that have the oil/boost/torque guages that are in the center consol. GTRs come with them as well so you will get a set of these with your order at no extra cost then you can flog them off to a GTR owner :)

For some reason i can't edit my first post! which is a bugger as i want to keep updating it, can a modifier allow me to do this?

Cheers

post-40810-1210648569_thumb.jpg

Hi - add my name to the list if you can - if all goes ahead would you be ok to ship mine to the UK? I have got a set of cyberstork white dials with blue font - I haven't got round to fitting them yet and they read in km/h not miles which I'd have to cover or change somehow - these seem a better option for me if I can have mph printed on instead. Anyway, stick me on the list if poss - I could always add my other set on the aussie ebay site later! Cheers! :spank:

No Worries Hum@nzee

i would add you to the initial post but it seems i can't edit it anymore for some reason. The Good thing with speed hut is they understand that we are a group of people not in the same area so they do all the postage from their location, so essentially we get 25 everyone pays and puts in their own order for what they want printed on there dials (eg miles, kms, stagea, rs260, etc etc) and then they make them up and send them out to each individual person.

This also applys for the 3 guage cluster (pintaline) so you can have battery instead of oil.

Like i said earlier i am going to get my guages out on the weekend and get them scanned, ill wack them into photoshop and try some designs and effects.

They are a sweet professional thing... just need to get the numbers

UPDATED LIST

Signed up Names 11 down 14 to go. Almost half way tell all stagea groups and boards you visit to get in on this please :spank:

Mystag260

dmonic1

johnny8ball

Lil_bobby_260

Demoniak

D3RV

Oddy man

Pintaline

66yostagea

xmetal

Hum@nzee

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Well i pulled apart my guage cluster for the sake of this group and as i kind of expected.... i stuffed it hahaha. Mainly because in order to get a full scale scan of the faces for speed hut i needed to take the needles off, which everyone says you shouldn't do as its very difficult to get back on the same. Worry not everyone as to fit these new EL glow ones you don't need to remove the needles.

Anyway i have added the scans and inverted it to look white feel free to add your own logos or whatever you want for your design. Of course mine being an RB26 the redline is higher but as said before its just the shape and poistion of screw holes etc that is required you can have printed anything you like on yours.

Cheers

post-40810-1211886373_thumb.jpg

post-40810-1211886532_thumb.jpg