SAU Community

It Is Time To Sell My Stagea

darrinspencer

Well after having the Stagea for nearly 2 years and building it the way I wanted it, I have decided I have lost interest in it. I have only driven it 3-4 weeks in 2 years. Apart from painting the front end, which will be done before it goes on sale, I have done all that I have wanted to do to it.

When I first imported the car, it was basically a stock silver series 2 auto RS4 with the only mods being a body kit.

Since then the current mods totalling over $25K in parts alone include R34 GTR front end, R34 GTR wheels, r34 GTT front & rear brakes, Tein coilovers, Apexi ax53b70 p25 BB turbo, Power Fc, Tomie type B poncams, Blitz 525cc inj, Spitfire coils, Z32, FMIC, full exhaust, Biltz EBC, R34 gtr pump, manual gearbox change, nismo short shifter, Momo factory airbag s/wheel, Garage Impul fronts seats, matching series 2 manual rear seat and door trims, nismo clear front and rear indicators, autech rear wing, ganador door mirrors, ARC titanium cooling panel plus a few other bits.

The chances of selling the car once painted with all the current bits on it for what it should be worth would be highly unlikely, so I will be stripping some parts that are possible to reduce the costs. Most likely will be turbo, power fc, ebc, inj, z32, seats and s/wheel, mirrors, brakes and possibily the r34 wheels.

I will need some factory parts in exhange like r34 turbo, s/wheel(non tiptronic), series 2 F & R brakes, after market 17-18 wheels

If you are interested in the car or parts PM me your EOI. Once the parts are removed and car is painted then it will be for sale.

GL with it

will be sad to see you go

GW with the project tho, the S2 came a long way for sure.

WD, back slaps all round, but sorry cant really help out with anything

Well after having the Stagea for nearly 2 years and building it the way I wanted it, I have decided I have lost interest in it. I have only driven it 3-4 weeks in 2 years. Apart from painting the front end, which will be done before it goes on sale, I have done all that I have wanted to do to it.

When I first imported the car, it was basically a stock silver series 2 auto RS4 with the only mods being a body kit.

Since then the current mods totalling over $25K in parts alone include R34 GTR front end, R34 GTR wheels, r34 GTT front & rear brakes, Tein coilovers, Apexi ax53b70 p25 BB turbo, Power Fc, Tomie type B poncams, Blitz 525cc inj, Spitfire coils, Z32, FMIC, full exhaust, Biltz EBC, R34 gtr pump, manual gearbox change, nismo short shifter, Momo factory airbag s/wheel, Garage Impul fronts seats, matching series 2 manual rear seat and door trims, nismo clear front and rear indicators, autech rear wing, ganador door mirrors, ARC titanium cooling panel plus a few other bits.

The chances of selling the car once painted with all the current bits on it for what it should be worth would be highly unlikely, so I will be stripping some parts that are possible to reduce the costs. Most likely will be turbo, power fc, ebc, inj, z32, seats and s/wheel, mirrors, brakes and possibily the r34 wheels.

I will need some factory parts in exhange like r34 turbo, s/wheel(non tiptronic), series 2 F & R brakes, after market 17-18 wheels

If you are interested in the car or parts PM me your EOI. Once the parts are removed and car is painted then it will be for sale.

how much would u expect for a sale price?. at a guess 25k maybe 30

how much would u expect for a sale price?. at a guess 25k maybe 30

To sell it as is but painted and finished I would want $30k which is autech territory, but it would still cost you at least another $20K to get the same mods on a stock autech but you would have a rb26.

If I remove mainly engine performance parts and sell the car with manual g/box, r34 gtr front, r34 gtr wheels, suspension, exhaust, body kit and stock interior for approx low $20's which what a stock series 2 manual sells for. The r34 front end alone cost $6.5k painted.

Its a single turbo conversion? which means you couldnt relly swap it out for my stock 260RS item....?

If i had the cash i would gladly swap you my 260RS front end for your 34GTR front with the dollars your way a lil.

How much for the EBC?

I have an apexi FC, and planned mods are filter, exhaust, boost controller and FMIC, so if you have any of those (or anything that youd recommend to run as supporting mods) up for sale, let me know what you are after. Thanks.

very sad to hear mate but i think i wont be far behind you! :blink:

goodluck with it all buddy

Damn Brycey... you only just finished putting together your yellow machine... why you bailing so soon?

Seems like a lot of people are selling up recently. I started working in the city and am barely driving mine anymore as I catch the train in and its something I am contemplating as well :P

Edited by rubba

Damn Brycey... you only just finished putting together your yellow machine... why you bailing so soon?

Seems like a lot of people are selling up recently. I started working in the city and am barely driving mine anymore as I catch the train in and its something I am contemplating as well :D

it seems to be the trend at the moment! haha im looking to get a 260rs

Hey Darrin sorry to hear your selling it off mate seemed like so much blood sweat and tears went into it...

Id be real keen for the steering wheel, i have my standard one id be willing to trade with you not entirely sure how we would do that you being in QLD though... but id really like to make it work if possible.

Cheers mate