SAU Community

Meet and Greet?

CYA34

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliment, it definatly was worth the wait.

I was hoping for some ideas as far as venues to meet up at and possibly day and time lets say Sat????? at about time ??????.

Any ideas would be helpful, Maybe Autobarn Springwood or BP Yatla,Dreamworld carpark ???????????

Lets get the Skylines Australia thing happening in Bris, I'm so sick of having such great cars but no club.

how about sunday, meet at bp yatala sounds ok. Cruize down through esplanade maybe?? Locations need to be organised for this trip cya. where to go after esplanade?? Can keep going down the pacific highway to tugan? Some cruize spots?

OK BP Yatla it is then, best thing would be to have a meeting time of say about 10am ???? gives everyone a chance to shake off Sat night.

Maybe morning smoko down the coast through to Broadbeach or Coolangatta and back up to Tamborine for lunch?

Just some Ideas to get us started, anyone got a better one?

Originally posted by NIZR34GTT

Looks to me that he is whimping out,he knows and I know that red R34's are much quicker then silver ones.

Only $10 I think you should go for more Parag0n lol.

I will kick both of your asses!!! Anytime.

Hi Chris.

180GO thats a nice collection of cars u have there, how u afford them all if u dont mind me asking? insurance and rego must be crazy for all of them.

Originally posted by NA_R33

180GO thats a nice collection of cars u have there, how u afford them all if u dont mind me asking? insurance and rego must be crazy for all of them.

Are you a doubting Thomas?