SAU Community

Realistic Sale Price For My Car?

Guys was going to use the V35 as my next project car but really begining to change my mind.

Some details on the car:

03 V35 premium coupe

Blue in colour

14,000kms

Bose sound with Screen

SUNROOF

18 inch wheels

Additional parts,

Brand new trust exhaust (have original)

Chrome infiniti door handles

Infiniti front and rear badges

Crear front blinkers

Infinit scuff plates

What would someone be prepaired to pay for something like this. Car is said be be faultless and drives like new.

Any ideas? was a grade 4.5 A with all books etc, auction sheets everything available.

We all know there is already alot of crap around but wehat is a REAL good car worth?

35G? I see them often go for that, cant say ive seen one with 15,000 km thats new in my mind.. perhaps 40? Someone paying for it is another question

well crap sells quickly for 30 non premium with high kms etc. So i was thinking like 38ish??

Auto of manual? the milage really proves nothing as most of the imports have had their milage winded back... infact buyers will get more suspicious of a 5 yr old car with only 14k km on it...

anyways, if its auto, u might get $32k for a quick sale, $35k for manual.

It's 2003 model anyway. If yours are 2005 +, could ask more 37k up

At the end of the day, it all depends on how much someone likes your particular car.

I sold my 05 auto with 30k for $39000 a few months back.

The car was stock as non premium, and the person who bought it wanted an auto, and non premium cause he didn't want leather!! I even asked for extra money for the lowered springs and intake as this was not advertised and the buyer was happy to pay for them.

I had it advertised for a few months but was adamant i didn't want to drop the price and told everyone who rang that it was non negotiable.

You will find the right buyer at the right price if you're not desperate to get rid of it.

On a side note, why the change of heart?

Is the car not as flexible as you wanted it to be, or not what you expected?

Changing to a manual? Maybe cos the rarity of sunroof, and do you have Chris' local navigation solution? You can try put it up like $40k ono, that is if you are not desperate to sell it quick for cash or for another car coming in... at the end of the day if someone likes your car and you can sell it anywhere in the vicinity of $38k+ it'll be a good price. Auction rating might not be a big help on the price cos it will be very hard to explain to buyers what they mean plus, some buyers will think 4.5 is on a scale of 10, not 5. They would rather see it in flesh and get the actual feel of what the car looks like. Blue could be another bonus as not as many blue around as white or silver, but again, it depends what buyer is looking - won't help having all those rare features if the buyer didn't like blue colour from the start - or don't like leather as what NISMO said. You probably better of taking off those infiniti scuff plate (if the factory one is still underneath) and try to sell those separately - you may get more money out of it.

All the parts are brand new and have never been fitted, scuff plates are a full replacement pannel.

Thinking of selling to the the fact the car is so good i dont really want to go pulling it appart and stuffing around with it as i know it will at the end of the day be harder to sell etc. Just thinking of selling and going for either a lower spec car that i would paint, trim and build as a show car or even a R34 GTR and leave it pretty much stock standard. It just seems silly to pull such a good car appart and retrim, possibly paint and cut up interior.

agree - hate to see a nic car hacked up for no good reason

you should ask high 30s for it and stick at it

most of the V35's advertised for low 30s have no leather/bose/premium setup. the sunroof is a bonus.

blue will probably make it harder to sell though as its not a popular colour.

Would be good to sell and start with a lesser car as in the end it wont really matter but if car does not sell in a couple of months I will just use this as a base, May sell of premium interior etc who knows.

Would be good to sell and start with a lesser car as in the end it wont really matter but if car does not sell in a couple of months I will just use this as a base, May sell of premium interior etc who knows.

can i buy the clear front bar indicators??

Thinking of selling to the the fact the car is so good i dont really want to go pulling it appart and stuffing around with it as i know it will at the end of the day be harder to sell etc.

agree with u man, I'm starting to worry how hard to sell mine, it's premium package but have very higt km 56500km+, already spent a lot on the car. It's my daily drive but