Hardtuned Cruise

rubzy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh agree with ya there it was good turn out.

At west lakes where i park was a good spot, until the ferals came with vl's. they had rust every where and smoke pouring out their exhausts.

Not diss'n them because did you see the clean vl. the engine bay was clean enough to eat off

that candy apple red VL is awesome... love the paint on it.

loads of shit cars tho, but PLENTY of hot ones to go with it. saw heaps of cars with SAU stickers too and one 33 was trying to give me a run at the lights lol.

I bailed from the cruise around lonsdale way then went home via cherry gardens road, had a good run home with no traffic or cops.. but when i got to nairne a car passed me, then did a U bolt and pulled me over, was an undercover, their reason for pulling me over was that one of my headlights had blown out. anyway did an RBT, then the cop looks over my car, popped bonnet and all. he spent aggggges looking under the intake manifold for the turbo until i pointed out where it actually was. he asked if it was a factory turbocharged car and so i said yes. and he DIDNT defect me! champs!

Average cruise, but turn out was awesome.

I bailed at West Lakes, cbf standing around waiting for everyone :)

Decided to go for a drive up through mount lofty with that white AE92 Trueno, man that thing handles so well.

Good turnout.

some nice cars.

but the stop at gepps cross was too long. and the west lakes one was too long. so headed thru city with 5 ppl in my car. I was alittle nervous.

to be honest I would rather go on a smaller cruise, was all over the shop.

yo

*flick* here - mr rbman, im so sorry i forgot to msg you! Through is i actually fell asleep from westlakes to moana way lol. 5 days of getting up at 5 am caught up with me.

Nice to see a few familiar faces and catch up for a chat. Cruise was a bit meh, bit all over the place - no time frame for leaving etc, people just did their own thing.

Saw the Boost Worx VL get pulled over after leaving the last spot - that cop flexed it out the carpark after him. Anyone know what happened?

Know a few cars got defected as they were leaving westlakes, which really sucked. Simon you were lucky!!

i know how you feel im up @ 5:30 and quiet often to bed @ 11:30 12 or 12:30 so range from like 6hrs max sleep to 5 or even 4.5hrs :) dunno how i do it sometimes

*flick* here - mr rbman, im so sorry i forgot to msg you! Through is i actually fell asleep from westlakes to moana way lol. 5 days of getting up at 5 am caught up with me.

Nice to see a few familiar faces and catch up for a chat. Cruise was a bit meh, bit all over the place - no time frame for leaving etc, people just did their own thing.

Saw the Boost Worx VL get pulled over after leaving the last spot - that cop flexed it out the carpark after him. Anyone know what happened?

Know a few cars got defected as they were leaving westlakes, which really sucked. Simon you were lucky!!

no probs, i headed up to the shops about 10:45 and ppl were there not long after so i timed it well.

Never been a rotor fan but that baby blue fd was hot!

Edited by mr_rbman

I attended the Gepps Cross meet point, but bailed out after an hour. Had a 'promise' to keep :P

Was good to see Cara and crew, and a few of the 'familiar' cars. Ran into a few biker friends too LOL

Still, I'm gunna change my sig to "The lonely Stag". Can we get more Stags attending please :)

Average cruise, but turn out was awesome.

I bailed at West Lakes, cbf standing around waiting for everyone :D

Decided to go for a drive up through mount lofty with that white AE92 Trueno, man that thing handles so well.

was it a non supercharged one but with the supercharged bonnet if his name was roger im good mates with him his car handles great need to go 4 another hills run with them always fun + its been awhile since the last one

was it a non supercharged one but with the supercharged bonnet if his name was roger im good mates with him his car handles great need to go 4 another hills run with them always fun + its been awhile since the last one

Yep thats the one. Kid can drive too, i was a bit tentative, first time with the 34 in the hills, had to boost hard to catch up on the straights!!

Yeah the turn out was awesome but the hanging around really sucked esp coz i was in my bf/s supra and not my 33 as its currently getting ready for a paint job and kit.

Would be good if anyone had any pics i forgot my camera or would have takewn some and posted em:)

was good to see a whole heap of yas (especially at castle plaza)

shaun, martin, simon, the works..................then the meet at west lakes was frickin huuuuuge

if anyone couldnt pick it, i was in the ute for the night as the 31 is still in hiding (need some more SAU stickers for the ute as my main one is non visible anymore)

anyone get pics?

Yep thats the one. Kid can drive too, i was a bit tentative, first time with the 34 in the hills, had to boost hard to catch up on the straights!!

sweet we used to go in the hills every weekend hes got sum big plans for that car soon it will have more power to go with handling hes brothers car is a little supercharged corolla mental little thing

Yeah, Jarrad and Kat are friends of mine. Adelaide is a small place.

Normally they can be found on bikes, same as myself. Funny we turned up at the same spot without bikes. :P

Thanks for the comps on the Stag. :)

Ruby.

do you own silver ROH fury wheels ?

Do you know someone called Jarred cutting ?

If so I saw your car, sits nice.

Adelaide is small, your right.

yeah I thought jarred may have brang his bike out too, he was in my car. was funny having 3 ppl sitting in the back of my 34. every bump they hit their head. :)