rubzy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dan ur such a piker

some of us only have 1 headlight and 1.5 hands round here and also other plans made prior to reading up this thread :P gimmie some cred im gonna be there at the start.

someone organise a skyline cruize and ill make sure im there.

dont like commo hero's looking for bathurst vengence on these things :P

Edited by gzilla

some of us only have 1 headlight and 1.5 hands round here and also other plans made prior to reading up this thread :P gimmie some cred im gonna be there at the start

lets assess this LOL

1 headlight - easy cured at autobarn (or at the motoquipe sale LOL)

1.5 hands - should change hands every now and again :D

other plans - fair call :D

:P

hey im a lefty n the right 1s gone changing hands was the problem.

also i got the light switch common r32 prob that there is a couple of threads on i tried changing the globe didnt work. i tried reading through those help threads aswell but they giving me headaches :P

been meaning to get around to putting up a thread to see who can do it for me. been lazy and havnt been driving much lately

Edited by gzilla

can't confirm it but there shouldn't be too many commonhores at this cruise neway, import mags gonna be there so they'll mainly be looking at the import cars that rock up neway. who cares if they gonna be there, the more the merrier! stop ya complaining gzilla and just come cruise with everyone...u know u want to :whistling:

feeling a bit of peer pressure here. guess i beta come along in the commo lights spec GTR :whistling: ill make the commo's feel like they fit in with their white brake lights n such.

no filming my car from the front of my car dvd people. do we have any idea when its gonna finish?

i take it from the last few big cruizes ive been to like this there will be a 5 hour wait at the first stop followed by ppl randomly leaving and different times

Edited by gzilla