SAU Community

Skyline Wheel Bearing Kits.

joeleo87

Any update on the price of the rear kit how many different stagea's are there im thinking its from a wcn34 awd cheers

nps adrian :P

steve the Rear wheel bearing kit doesnt come with a seal but its not a normal tapered roller bearing (most common wheel bearings). Ive never pulled my wheels off so im not sure if a seal is needed, i wouldn't think so seem as the bearing is sealed already, but yes we do have seals and get get pretty much any seal under the f**king sun :P As for the fronts ill need to know what year stagea they are from and we can go from there.

cheers

oh isnt the AWD stagea enough information im guessing like the Rs4

as for year i have no idea is there any way i can find out

Hey Joel, I actually used you gou guys when I was building the bike and was very happy with the product & price.

Harley Davidson wanted twice the price you guys charged me for some Timken brgs for my head stem.

One day I'll need some Gates belts and brgs for the 34 GTR so I'll come & see you personally next time.

• 1 month later...

blast from the past zomg!

steve been trying to look up the brgs, its an earlier import im guessing because we dont have it listed!!!! thats why i cant find the bastard.

bloke at the head office is goin to do some research for me and see if he can find out what brgs is in it though :P

pete pretty much always have gates belts etc. if not can get em :D

cheers joel

thanks Joel for looking and your PM

think about my hubs is there OFF a stagea going ON a skyline im doing a 5 stud conversion so i have no idea what car they came off of and any of that not to worry

Shaun says they look in good condition

no worries steve, if i have a sample or dimensions i could try and help you, thats when u need it :D

im at regency park branch pete. been moved all over the shop but based here now ;)

• 1 year later...
hey mate just wondering if you could pm me a price on both rear wheel bearings, and a nsf bearing for a r32 gtstl?? Thanks mate. :D

This thread is nearly 2 years old. Best to check the date of the last post before waking up a dead thread. :thumbsup:

ahaha

does a worker at CBC on here?? me bad fail english

does anyone know his last name?? if we did, we certainly wouldn't tell someone on a public forum

I will ask tomorrow at school see if hes still there pretty sure Joel doesn't go to school anymore