SAU Community

Show And Shine Participants Wanted

TazzS13

Hey Guys and Gals,

This year as part of the Tasmanian Drift Series the we are trying to spice things up a little bit and give spectators more to keep them entertained during the day of drifting.

Part of this involves running a show and shine to show off some of Tassie's best modified vehicles. We are going to kick this off at Round 1 of the Tasmanian Drift Series on Saturday May 3rd.

Cars will be situated in the Infield off the walkway to the pits. This is a fenced off area that is well away from the carpark and there will be no cars driving in or around the area. I have attached a picture to give you a rough idea (Red Square). Throughout the day people will be able to walk through and admire the cars.

Baskerville3.jpg

This is not strictly for drift cars, any show quality car would be welcomed. The day can see up to 1000 or even more spectators come out for a look so if your proud of your car and would like to show it off let me know and I will organise you a spot.

Ok here are all the details:

What: Round one of the 2008 Tasmanian Drift Series

When: Saturday the 3rd of May

Cars participating would arrive at 9:30 so we can open the gate and get your car into the Infield area and positioned for the start of the day

Where: Baskerville Raceway

Contact: Me (Stuart) by Posting here, Sending me a PM or emailing me at [email protected]

Yes I do fail at dates, It wont let me change the title though...MAY 3rd is of course the dat