SAU Community

##meat N Greet## Wrap Up

LEANBAC

My black GTS-t used to look clean for about an hour after washing it.

My gunmetal grey GTR is a lot more forgiving.

Shame about the lack of kebabs. I was hangin for one of them. Got lamo substitute subway instead...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well most cars were clean. lol. i wanna see the pics of my car that ap took... on someone else's camera

HAHAHA!!! :(

Good turn out, decent amount of cars, lots of laughts and always good to put a few names to faces!

BIG THANKS to LEANBAK and RCHOO to organise the meeting and having a word with the security officers.

BTW How funny was the guy in the red Supra.

He was going on about how 6 of his friends have Skylines and he beat all of them except for one on his N/A Supra 180kW or what ever hes got...

And my friend Ash could not stop laughing his head off, he actualy had to avoid the guy and stand behind my car to make sure he wasn't seen laughting about Mr. Supra.

We all said "No Hooning / revving" and he does laps in the car park with his muffler going off!

Anyway he are some pics. Thanks to LEANBAC with............. My camera... hehe!!

post-46584-1208483247_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208483277_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208483295_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208483314_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208483329_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208483345_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208483370_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208483388_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208483402_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208483417_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208484027_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208484055_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208485009_thumb.jpg

post-46584-1208485042_thumb.jpg

Dezz: Hey Basti, how ya going?

Basti: Hey Dezz! I think I figured out how to use a manual... Rev it to the red line and change gears...

Dezz: Thats it! :blink:

krzysiu: :huh: WTF thats my car!

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

HAHAHA!!! :blink:

Good turn out, decent amount of cars, lots of laughts and always good to put a few names to faces!

BIG THANKS to LEANBAK and RCHOO to organise the meeting and having a word with the security officers.

He was going on about how 6 of his friends have Skylines and he beat all of them except for one on his N/A Supra 180kW or what ever hes got...

And my friend Ash could not stop laughing his head off, he actualy had to avoid the guy and stand behind my car to make sure he wasn't seen laughting about Mr. Supra.

We all said "No Hooning / revving" and he does laps in the car park with his muffler going off!

Anyway he are some pics. Thanks to LEANBAC with............. My camera... hehe!!

Right on Jamie! That dude was a laugh!

I totally smoked him thru the round abouts on the way there. I'm not much of a supra fan myself, especially N/A ones... That thing was too loud. He's

gonna get pulled over and the cop will probli laugh, "its not even a turbo, ha!"

Some of those snaps are awesome man.

The security guards were half decent once we actually spoke to them. Just goes to show tho, you have to make sure everyone keeps a low profile

when in a large group like that, particularly at a shopping centre.

Boys will be boys....

Basti: Hey Dezz! I think I figured out how to use a manual... Rev it to the red line and change gears...

Dezz: Thats it! :thumbsup:

krzysiu: :) WTF thats my car!

lmfao

Dezz: Thats it! :thumbsup:

krzysiu: :) WTF thats my car!

hahahaha

Anyone found posting photos of my car from last night will be banned. :D

lol. sif you can ban anyone. post away ppl

hahah i was early when we all met up and saw the guy with res supra there and asked him if he was waiting for the skyline meetup and he didnt know about it so him and his mate with the XR6 decided to stay and see how it would turn out.was a awesome turn out hope to do another one soon!

Edited by b3za

here a few pics, i aint the best with a camera.

and if u want ne of the pics let me know as these are the smaller ones. cheers

082_82.jpg

083_83.jpg

084_84.jpg

088_88.jpg

hey man can you send hi res versions of these pics to nirojb[at]msn.com plz? and any other pics you may have of my car

here a few pics, i aint the best with a camera.

and if u want ne of the pics let me know as these are the smaller ones. cheers

080_80.jpg

089_89-1.jpg

If you could email these through to dogknight[at]gmail.com that would rock. Thanks.