SAU Community

West Meet

R33GOD

After popular demand i thought id post another west meet thread. not a specific date but it will be every tuesdays.

next one will be this tuesday 22/4 and so on from there.

Any small cruises/events will be discussed on the night if we decide to go anywhere.

if we are not allowed to get into there for any reason the backup meet point will be the carpark near the train station (where clark rubber/ fantastic furniture are).

Hope to see all of you there. lets get this goin again!!!

cheers ppl

Anth.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nah man. just a 626, my mrs car... she is O/S at the moment so ive stolen her car for the week.

Although mine its off for the final stage of pre-engineers/rego modifications to get it legal sometime this week, so not too far now at all...

im mildy excited hehe

lol nah man. just a 626, my mrs car... she is O/S at the moment so ive stolen her car for the week.

Although mine its off for the final stage of pre-engineers/rego modifications to get it legal sometime this week, so not too far now at all...

im mildy excited hehe

ahk kool

yeh as you would be

i wana see it in person to been here 3 years and still seen nothin only pics

im mildy excited hehe

ash i might come seeing as i still got gerald's keycard which i need to hand to you or darren to give to his mum...from like when he went to europe HAHA