SAU Community

Turbo Help

yokotas13

What turbos are you 350+HP guys running (rb25)

i dont want to use HKS since its SOOOOO expensive.

so im open to other turbos, any ideas?

i have all supporting mods now, and just need turbo, then i can do ECU retune.

i need powaaaaaaaa

I blew my rb25 turbo, and i have a rb20 turbo on it now as a spare, and its killllling me

bush bearing (360-degree not 270) high flow Rb 25 turbo, with oil and water cooling

steel wheels

front / rear housings bored to the max

under a grand new and fitted :D

bush bearing (360-degree not 270) high flow Rb 25 turbo, with oil and water cooling

steel wheels

front / rear housings bored to the max

under a grand new and fitted :D

Where from? PM me.

:)

lol, cant help with what I have (Slide Performance hiflow) as they arnt made anymore

arnt there turbo places in Japan that do highflows?

there are at least 2 well known turbo shops in each Aussie state that can do either journal or bb high flows...... but you wont find anything close to the cost of the $790 one I have :D

I would have thought you could pick up a 5000km old hks 2535 for a grand in japan. yahoo auctions and all that

lol, cant help with what I have (Slide Performance hiflow) as they arnt made anymore

there are at least 2 well known turbo shops in each Aussie state that can do either journal or bb high flows...... but you wont find anything close to the cost of the $790 one I have :blink:

Then gimme yours! :)

there are at least 2 well known turbo shops in each Aussie state that can do either journal or bb high flows...... but you wont find anything close to the cost of the $790 one I have :blink:

I would have thought you could pick up a 5000km old hks 2535 for a grand in japan. yahoo auctions and all that

i can

but not a 400HP turbo

i can pick up the 2535/2540 for around 5 or 600 (i have one) but that wont get me up and over 350 supposedly

im looking for bigger numbers

how much are they charging for HKS GT-RS kits there? it should be reasonable money.

nengun should be able to get it to you for around AUD$2k (bolt in kit). alternatively what about a GT3071 (60mm turbine, 56 trim comp) should be 450hp turbo but some fiddling around with dumps, spacers (maybe) and braided lines. it depends on availability in japan. failing that atpturbo.com seem to be reasonable for prices and delivery.

plus if you can pick up a HKS cast manifold on the cheap as they have a divider you could even buy the split turbine housing to go with it which should spool up even quicker. lots of options out there.

how much is too much to spend?

quick edit: greenline have the GT-RS for 222,500 yen.

Edited by wolverine

which is way to much

im looking under 1500 for turbo only

G`day Grant,HIFLOW`S $1750 & that cheap i have been quoted more one place wanted $2000,so look`s like you might be looking around of one your end haven`t seen many in aussie for sale.i have a HIFLOW which is buggered had quote to fix $1200.hope you find somethink.cheer`s chuckie.

I got an awesome deal from slide.

seven hundry + two buggered turbos (1x 32, 1x33) got me a 33 highflowed in return

with injectors (got 550's sitting here) and ecu remap (one day this year) Id expect 220awkw without leaning on it too hard.......

I have a brand new Garrett 3076R for sale. It cost me $2100 AUD

You can have it for $1500AUD + shipping to JP (probs $100)

Details/photos -> http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=277649

Will suit your drifting application perfectly seeing it was designed for a 2L and is rated to 525hp....In fact my friend has the same turbo on his R33 GTSt and makes 290rwkw.

T3 flange and externally gated (the only proper way to be gated)

Edited by AlexCim

I have a brand new Garrett 3076R for sale. It cost me $2100 AUD

You can have it for $1500AUD + shipping to JP (probs $100)

Details/photos -> http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=277649

Will suit your drifting application perfectly seeing it was designed for a 2L and is rated to 525hp....In fact my friend has the same turbo on his R33 GTSt and makes 290rwkw.

T3 flange and externally gated (the only proper way to be gated)

BUY IT

2530 should do 220rwkw?

i already have a garret turbo rated for 450 hp....

the point here is to find a bolt in replacement

its going ot cost me half of that turbo, to have an outlet pipe made...

i already have a garret turbo rated for 450 hp....

the point here is to find a bolt in replacement

its going ot cost me half of that turbo, to have an outlet pipe made...

why not use the 2530?