SAU Community

Who's Got The Best Looking N/a Here?

Guest IH8VEE8S

Do you by any chance go to University of western sydney, im pretty sure i saw this skyline. what caught my eye was the GTT or nismo style body kit and the nice set of rims, i thought it was a turbo until i saw the Green p plates.

Yeah I do. I've seen you around a few times trying to find parking lol.. Your one a non turbo too? Use to have the same rims as you when I first got my car

Yeah I do. I've seen you around a few times trying to find parking lol.. Your one a non turbo too? Use to have the same rims as you when I first got my car

It's a small world...yea it is a non turbo still on my red P's till october. As for the car its stock havent had the chance to do anything to it. Anyway awesome ride, i have only ever seen your's and another black Skyline without the spoiler and the back lowered considerably. UWS skylines need to represent show up some of the Supra's and Silvia's i have seen around hahaha.

Here's my RB25DE Manual R33. Swapped it for my old GTS-T R32 which had stuffed rings. I love it although the Rb25DE's are disguistingly slow. Also you may notice i took the spoiler off, that's becuase i like the fins it leaves behind. It's becoming a trend with these R33's over in NZ. Looks more aggressive.

post-32048-1282697300_thumb.jpg

post-32048-1282697311_thumb.jpg

Definately not the best looking NA here but tidy enough!

On the topic of fast N/A's, i have owned a RB30E skyline, RB20DE and RB25DE skyline and i can say that my girlfriends SR20DE can beat any of them. Maybe they are the way to go for a faster NA?

rb25de neo is faster, sr20de s14 and earlier is a shit ass slow engine, so im assuming ur gf has an s15? if thats the case then no it won't beat a neo, iv raced a few of them.

She has an S14 Silvia with a turbo sized exhaust and CAI. Mind you, Rb25DE neo is the only NA skyline i havn't driven, my R33 is just the VVT model. At the very least, her SR20DE is miles ahead of the RB20DE.