SAU Community

My New Ride

eMsta

only a man who is very secure with his sexuality drives a hatch! hehe

I'm driving my gf's little red corolla while mine is being worked on... its hilarious... people drive so much more aggressively around you when your in a little/slow car!

I like the yellow too, looks clean and modern... damn that's good fuel consumption, I should man up and start walking to work to save some money too...

how good are the paddle shifters in the jazz!! almost no lag between changes (anyone who has driven a bmw tiptronic will know what im talkin about)

yeah - thats what i liked about the vti jazz - changed as soon as u hit the paddle - no lag whatsoever! the mazda 2 has a really bad lag - even with the tiptronic.......CVT transmissions eliminate all that crap :thumbsup:

Lol thank god you didnt get a swift. I learnt to drive in one and hated it, looks gay, terrible drive. Jazz is... well jazzy XD

Well yeah, the second hand one didnt look good - and space wise the jazz had heaps of space, where as the swift had very little. Bit more power in the swift, but the jazz is just such an easy car to drive.

Yeah man, not everyone gets a chance to buy a brand new car!

I like the HONDA Jazz too man, wouldn't mind getting a brand new small car like that in the future

Can't believe the fuel economy, thats just crazzzy

ahah yeah, new car smell ftw!!! should serve me well when driving to pakenham and back...25000 klms a year

Very nice and clean for a daily.. Man i gotta buy a new car just once, gotta love that new car smell :(

thanks man :domokun:

Hows the fuel??

Fuel is 6-6.1ltrs per 100 at the moment (thats with a bit of hwy and mostly city) - I will know the hwy driving once i start going to pakenham and back.....apparently its 4.8 ltrs per 100 for hwy driving - but i think it will be more like 5.7 odd - half tank so far and I have done 360klms (thats about 21 ltrs)

only a man who is very secure with his sexuality drives a hatch! hehe

I'm driving my gf's little red corolla while mine is being worked on... its hilarious... people drive so much more aggressively around you when your in a little/slow car!

I like the yellow too, looks clean and modern... damn that's good fuel consumption, I should man up and start walking to work to save some money too...

hehehe.....tru dat! its only a daily/work car anyway - no point in getting a big beefy commodore ss or something......should be interesting to see what crap i get for it when i take it to work tomorrow :P

you live near me, i know your car :)

i've been thinking about getting a bitch car for a while, do maybe 25-32,000km PA, and the stagea uses TRIPLE the fuel the jazz doess around town and freeway respectively, no matter how i drive... or go to an s14, mates get ~500km per tank with mixed driving.

you live near me, i know your car :)

i've been thinking about getting a bitch car for a while, do maybe 25-32,000km PA, and the stagea uses TRIPLE the fuel the jazz doess around town and freeway respectively, no matter how i drive... or go to an s14, mates get ~500km per tank with mixed driving.

Really? where abouts are you located bud? Mt waverley or pakenham? I see a white stagea going up and down lakeside pakenham most days - not sure if that was u or not.....

you're on the wrong forum Matt, www.ausfit.com :D

Sif wake me up with an MMS of your car :)

Looks like the whole sau-vic got the yellow MMS :no:

nah just people on my contact list

i dont think i will join another forum.....cant be stuffed :P

Emsta im gonna drag u in my (yet to buy) Corolla... 4 speed auto 4 cyl banger! My VVVVVVVVT piss weak 4 cyl TRD wonna be Rolla will smash your Jazzy jeff by 0.111145th of a second :thumbsup:

ahahahahah......dyno wars!

yeah - thats what i liked about the vti jazz - changed as soon as u hit the paddle - no lag whatsoever! the mazda 2 has a really bad lag - even with the tiptronic.......CVT transmissions eliminate all that crap :laugh:

Well yeah, the second hand one didnt look good - and space wise the jazz had heaps of space, where as the swift had very little. Bit more power in the swift, but the jazz is just such an easy car to drive.

ahah yeah, new car smell ftw!!! should serve me well when driving to pakenham and back...25000 klms a year

thanks man :laugh:

Fuel is 6-6.1ltrs per 100 at the moment (thats with a bit of hwy and mostly city) - I will know the hwy driving once i start going to pakenham and back.....apparently its 4.8 ltrs per 100 for hwy driving - but i think it will be more like 5.7 odd - half tank so far and I have done 360klms (thats about 21 ltrs)

hehehe.....tru dat! its only a daily/work car anyway - no point in getting a big beefy commodore ss or something......should be interesting to see what crap i get for it when i take it to work tomorrow :P

Great economy there good buy i say so know you better turn the 33 into a bit of a monster for the track days now that you dont have to drive it daily

you're on the wrong forum Matt, www.ausfit.com :laugh:

Sif wake me up with an MMS of your car :laugh:

Looks like the whole sau-vic got the yellow MMS :P

Not me little matt got no my number lol

ill bring my mums Getz! show you all Korean powah! :)

hahaha i was almost gonna get that - but pulled out in the last moment, the dealers werent as friendly and didnt seem interested in selling me one

so when u buying the house?

got the plans for the end of the year (along with the business)

Great economy there good buy i say so know you better turn the 33 into a bit of a monster for the track days now that you dont have to drive it daily

hehe yeah, in time though - first i gotta fix up the gauges.....

Not me little matt got no my number lol

im sorry man, pm me your number and u shall get some pics of my jazz

hahaha i was almost gonna get that - but pulled out in the last moment, the dealers werent as friendly and didnt seem interested in selling me one

got the plans for the end of the year (along with the business)

hehe yeah, in time though - first i gotta fix up the gauges.....

im sorry man, pm me your number and u shall get some pics of my jazz

You need bigger turbo before gauges lol

and get drunken 1am phone call dont think so lol ill pm you

Really? where abouts are you located bud? Mt waverley or pakenham? I see a white stagea going up and down lakeside pakenham most days - not sure if that was u or not.....

mt waverley :D

mine is silver

Edited by Ryan1600

mt waverley :D

mine is silver

woo - i think i have a vague recollection of your silver one....beep next time u see DJ jazz or the Emsta :banana: