SAU Community

Race History of GODZILLA.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Sorry about the stutter guys,got a very helpful offspring who thinks pushing buttons on the keyboard is fun.I was trying to say I have a stack of the old GTR posters from the Gibson/Winfield days.If anyone is keen I think they can be copied & mounted fairly cheaply these days.Must warn you though,they are reponsible for creating an obsession with these cars.Can email pics if req.Thanks.

Thankyou USER for posting this and thankyou GraemeWi for taking the time to write the history of such a great but also mysterious car to Australians, That post has set a lot of records straight for me because i have spent a lot of time telling a lot of W@NKERS how great the GTR was and still is !!! Now i can just show them.

Thraso. :D

Originally posted by funkymonkey

hmmm Graeme have you considered publishing this? Like in a glossy book with pictures n stuff? (its too short for any other medium)

:) I work in the book industry - I couldn't really afford to do it in print properly. Changing the page size to A5 would make it around 60 pages with no pictures, so padding it out with extra stuff would make it a slim paperback.

I'm still working on the early years 1984-1989 so the page count will go up a fair bit once I finish that section.

I'm a fan of PDF distribution for it, that way people can read it on either paper or screen in a consistant format.

Cheers,

G

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...