SAU Community

Ferrari Smash

skybox 32

why send it to Italy when there are panel shops here that can repair it better then anyone else in the world, ive seen ferraris alot worse that get bought at auctions and repaired by panel shops i used to contract to.

i can tell you now you wouldn't even pick it was damaged.

hahaha anyone see the aami insurance commercial with the kid sitting there? talkin bout his dad getting insurance so he can buy his favourite son something nice, the kids playing with a remote control ferrari and smashes it at the end. "oops...." lol ahahhaa

Pretty safe to say that the people that build the car can fix it better than anyone else

Not to mention that there is a much higher possibility that the right parts will be used...

why send it to Italy when there are panel shops here that can repair it better then anyone else in the world, ive seen ferraris alot worse that get bought at auctions and repaired by panel shops i used to contract to.

i can tell you now you wouldn't even pick it was damaged.

I dont doubt that at all, i've seen work shops here in melbourne to fantastic work on P1's red 430.

Late last year there was a 360CS written off at sandown, it was sent off to italy beacuse there was so much damage, and also because it was a CS.

Similar thing will happen with this one i would imagine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• @Duncan https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/166807077310?itmmeta=01HZTJ026YF895RMQTV638XNG4&hash=item26d67a01be:g:hPgAAOSwixJl98hL&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAABsCe%2BLNRj%2BLYLiukU9culxcVZ%2Fa5Ibjmw5aF%2FWNe35rNY3LZlEK500KQq5ohLrSksDvB4IyOb2DBv1rnwslRXGVC%2FRO%2FryHa47hTkR3Qmf54Vc76GxrpdomYGJeoPEcLQXZQUsZN%2FtQjQTd%2BZmCtFR6vy%2BZL7MY1WmkSBboGSQEQjeSZRK7P0unTb45AKEMDjJPUoCCnAKFOs2DWWCe1JKZY5vLja536PXz74y60c%2FqBg9tyJgd3fDqHuTANf7dVcYbDCXkm5P8qGDEyx6kHDwYRVMcb1BUrfcxVsxVotDH%2BNiEY3wYL6DIAUOEvHMJM4%2B9fXHl45DKtWoVM%2Bffxixyrddm3QwK9KWLfJnaMlQaIZrrWaoSyai3l99E3ZpTt%2FYs3pqa9T82wFMANBWzYcwWgxnZWQyu2HklBr3h%2FfF%2BgprsHvQ0T%2FegOopT4e%2FFkjPPs5%2Bg%2BL9RSYgjz2xpETAturEfIh1Hi5Cd5broyBY2WhL8muL0GpCAAWDAHEAQfVtEXe62x3DDynXSklmh1sSjleJsKai0htWtWls4LvtTVN1UvCmYmD9akytP%2BqGSHtIw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR9SjgNL-Yw
    • Amazon is shit fight. If I need anything from China I just go straight to the source (Ali etc). If I need something genuine, I go to where I know it is genuine. I don't think I have ever bought anything from Amazon. Any time I have seen something that someone bought on Amazon and decided that I wanted one too....I went and found it somewhere else for the same or less money.
    • Their proper name is "The skinny, pale silver, R32 GTR wheel".
    • It's great for shelf stable groceries and home stuff. Cheaper than Woolies/Coles, I love it. Need shit paper? Next day delivery, need stuff to cook with? Next day delivery.
    • That's wheely good