SAU Community

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

gazal

I might d/l the others before i see it.

How many was there? 5 or something.....?

Lol....there were only 3.....raiders of the lost ark (1981), temple of doom (1984) and the last crusade (1989)

Saw indy last night....... TERRIBLE

put it this way

What George Lucas did to the new star wars, is what he has done to this Indiana Jones

So i guess what im saying is that if you liked the new star wars, then go see Indiana Jones

IMO Iron Man was an 11ty times better movie....now THAT was entertaining!!!

Yeah, I went G Class last night, it was disappointing - whats withe the love story ? indy's normally a bond style man... (old age i guess). Anyhow been watching the old ones on TV in the build up,, how old does he look, well I guess he is 65 now.

Saw indy last night....... TERRIBLE

put it this way

What George Lucas did to the new star wars, is what he has done to this Indiana Jones

So i guess what im saying is that if you liked the new star wars, then go see Indiana Jones

IMO Iron Man was an 11ty times better movie....now THAT was entertaining!!!

No kidding. The fridge and monkey scene were just ridiculously unbelievable. I mean I can handle running around with 30 guys spraying machine guns at you and all of them missing, but those two scenes just went way overboard.

The ending too, just bleh.

wasnt that good but wasnt that bad either... but vote 1 for iron man anyday....

got a dvd for u if u wanna watch rossco... early r32 gtr movie wif the drift king in it... its so lame you will love it

f**king spielberg you stupid scientologist f**king flamin mongrelbag. way to ruin Indiana Jones. don't even bother watching it, definitely a DVD event, unless you'd like to watch ET Part 2 or something.

Iron Man was soooo sweet, loved it! Hancock looks like it'll rock out with its cock out too.

haha this sounds like the southpark episode where spielberg redoes all of the star wars movies with new effects and crap

Tweek, Cartman, Stan, and Kyle later break into Lucas's house. They look through his vault, skimming past titles such as "First Day of School, Digitally Enhanced", "Wedding Video, Digitally Enhanced", and "Kids First Swimming Lesson w/ Digitally Enhanced Weather" until they find the negatives. Just as they try to collect the negatives, Lucas confronts them. After pleading with him, the boys try playing a "cool island song" to try to "melt his icy heart," but they end up arguing about what kind of heart he has and what type of island song they should be playing. The next day, Lucas calls the police, and the boys attempt to convince him to turn away from his evil master (Spielberg). Just as he was about to give them the reel, Spielberg arrives, flanked by guards brandishing walkie-talkies ala E.T. Torn between the boys and Spielberg, Lucas relents and gives the reel to Spielberg. Spielberg then takes the boys prisoners to make them guests of honor at the premiere of the remake of Raiders of the Lost Ark, but Tweek escapes.

Later, back at the club, Tweek alerts everybody else to the situation at hand, but they were all upset that the governor wouldn't listen to them about pardoning Hat. Tweek then explains what he and his friends had to go through in their attempt to get the film, but the other members decide to adapt the island song strategy for their own cause, planning to use a "fresh island song" to "cool the governor's hot temper".

Meanwhile, Spielberg and Lucas (now joined by Francis Ford Coppola) and their entourage (including the three prisoner kids) start making their way to the premiere. Like in Raiders of the Lost Ark, their way means walking across a desert while carrying the new print inside an ark. Thus, with the film situation left only to Tweek, he ambushes the convoy from an upper desert hill wielding a bazooka which he points to the ark. He threatens to blow it up unless his prisoner friends are released (except for Cartman, who they can keep). The negotiation ends when Spielberg (who's amazed by Tweek's persistence) steals a walkie-talkie from one of his men and forces the others to step away from the ark. He then invites Tweek to "blow it back to God", but reminds him all his life has been in pursuit of seeing a great film, and thanks to the new "effects beyond your wildest dreams" he wants to see it screened just as much as Spielberg does. Tweek pauses and is captured as he hesitates.

Later at the premiere, as the movie begins, Stan tells his friends (all of whom are tied to poles) to look away from the screen, warning them that the film will be terrible. They do, while the rest of the audience continues watching the film. At first, they're awed by the film, but upon seeing the Hovitos who chase Indiana Jones were digitally changed to Ewoks, they react negatively. They then realise the new version is awful. Spielberg, Lucas, and Coppola become frightened. Suddenly, parodying the climax of Raiders of the Lost Ark, the film shoots rays at the audience and kills them all. Lucas and Coppola have their faces melt, and Spielberg's explodes. When there's finally silence, the kids find themselves untied and open their eyes. Upon seeing bodies everywhere Cartman comments, "Man, that new version must have sucked balls."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Hat