SAU Community

Wanted To Borrow

Nightcrawler

anyone got a engine hoist i can borrow,dont need straight away but may need to borrow for couple days to get motor out,then may need to borrow again for a couple weeks after that to put motor back in,got conrod to change on piston after motor cracked the shits other day

pm me if anyone can help in any way

still looking for a hoist anyone

im just after a water line for the stock turbo from the block on a series 2 r33. i have a new turbo and need to get a line made up for it, dont wanna go through the hassle of taking it off and being without the car for too long.

any help would be much appreciated!!

hey peeps i was wondering if anyone has a stock intercooler and uncut reo bar for an R33 S2 gts-t that i could borrow to get off of defect

you shouldnt need a stock intercooler. i went through regency with my fmic and it was fine.

Looking to borrow a set of Stock rear struts to suit a R32 GTR for an ispection in 3 weeks, will only need them for a couple of days.

The back of my muffler hangs 15 mm to low and the shocks in there are stuffed as the previous owner has butchered them.

Preferably in the southern suburbs

can anyone please brighten up my day and lend me any of the following..

-stock r33 suspension

-stock smic

-series 2 r33 reo bar

-stock r33 skyline wheels with tyres

it would be much appreciated.

Edited by Nozila

got shocks and smic with piping got cusco springs not sure how low they are tho. might be putting them in mine this weekend? so if i do i will have spare stock springs aswell got stockies tread i think is legal but not 100% sure