SAU Community

Using Gtr/gtst Shocks In Stagea.

bluesky4me

I know a lot has already been posted on this..but I would like to get confirmation.

I dont really want to lower my car but I would like to get a bit more dampning ...As I read it..R33 GTR shocks will fit the front and R33 GTST shocks will fit the rear. Has anyone done this? ie retaining the original springs and using good (aftermarket) GTR/GTST shocks.

Cheers.

Edited by bluesky4me

Yep, the GTR front and GTSt rears will fit, but the shock rates (especially at the back, due to the extra weight of the Stagea) will be completely out of whack.

There's not reason why you can't get Stagea-specific shocks for your car and just set them up to the ride height that suits you. Whether they are Sydneykid's Bilstein shocks or something else is totally up to you, but just make sure that they have suitable damping to make sure that it accounts for the weight of the car itself as well as the extra carrying capacity available. Otherwise, you'll be changing shocks too often as they wear out prematurely.

LULZ!!!!

Nah, its just that this question has been asked before and a shitfight ensued that was quite entertaining.

Having said that, welcome to teh peanut gallery. Can I borrow that pic of Aunt Mary?

Popcorn?

OP

your an idiot

LOL, go Ian :D

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that post was directed at me...Ergo,

You aren't even worth the sustenance that can be scavenged from the rotting bowels of a dead bat in some subterranean abyss. Do your keepers a huge favor: commit suicide by flushing yourself down a toilet, you victim of mis-prescribed medication.

As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

LOL, go Ian :D

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that post was directed at me...Ergo,

You aren't even worth the sustenance that can be scavenged from the rotting bowels of a dead bat in some subterranean abyss. Do your keepers a huge favor: commit suicide by flushing yourself down a toilet, you victim of mis-prescribed medication.

As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

Lol, its so funny that you cant read, or maybe you just dont know Internet abbreviations.

OP means ORIGIONAL POSTER

not random person that feels to talk.

Lol, its so funny that you cant read, or maybe you just dont know Internet abbreviations.

OP means ORIGIONAL POSTER

not random person that feels to talk.

I'm not done yet, this is way too much fun.

*shrug*

the fact of the matter is, you have nothing to contribute to this (or any other) thread, your lack of knowledge, tact or usefulness as a human being classifies you as a complete and utter oxygen thief and your attempts to justify your arguments prove to me again and again that you are an uneducated, inarticulate waste of resources

Oh, and excuse the f**k out of me for not being "down" with all the latest hip language you young folk of today use, but the fact remains that if you didn't insist on clogging up all the legitimate threads asking legitimate questions with your loud mouthed, bullshit theories then people would probably get useful stuff out of a search, instead of having to wade through pages and pages of you proving to the world exactly how much of a special needs bobble headed moron you actually are.