SAU Community

Front Mount In S1

48ngr

Hey Guys,

I skimmed through the intercooler thread, but couldn't really find an exact answer on what i want/need.

Here's what i want to do.

- put a fmic on as you can see i have plenty of room front bar wise, now i don't want to cut holes for piping as i want to keep it as legal as possible.

- is there a fmic kit that will bolt up to the standard pipework? or somehting that runs through the standard piping positions?

- who makes these and what are the prices.

- what do you guys reccomend as the best option

- keep in mind im not going for power with this car, its my daily while me and the mrs build our drag car.

IMG_4645.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Trent

hi mate do a search as its been done many times before! You just get a kit that has the inlet and return pipe on same side..... Their is one done to a s2 in the South Australia thread at the moment...

Remember to do a search mate otherwise you'll get flammed like i did :)

Contact Just Jap...

They sell whats called a stealth intercooler similar what AVO sells, but at half the price... which allows all stock piping to be kept in the engine bay.

I know they sell these for R33's 34's 32s... im saving up my money to purchase one soon.

Maybe they mite b able to fix you up one for a stagea.

They are selling for i think 550 + freight.

Hope this helps.

hi mate do a search as its been done many times before! You just get a kit that has the inlet and return pipe on same side..... Their is one done to a s2 in the South Australia thread at the moment...

Remember to do a search mate otherwise you'll get flammed like i did :)

i did a seacrh but couldnt find a direct answer

cheers for your help

Contact Just Jap...

They sell whats called a stealth intercooler similar what AVO sells, but at half the price... which allows all stock piping to be kept in the engine bay.

I know they sell these for R33's 34's 32s... im saving up my money to purchase one soon.

Maybe they mite b able to fix you up one for a stagea.

They are selling for i think 550 + freight.

Hope this helps.

cheers mate will get in contact with them

Ok

Rubyn's set up with NO cutting :) : http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fm...ag-t220673.html

Tangles did another nice setup here post #29 with plenty of pics: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/In....html&st=20

ARC do a kit for a 33 with piping back to stock and it fits the stagea.

If your not chasing power then why do you want it? Just for the look and more induction noise?

Ok

Rubyn's set up with NO cutting :) : http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fm...ag-t220673.html

Tangles did another nice setup here post #29 with plenty of pics: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/In....html&st=20

ARC do a kit for a 33 with piping back to stock and it fits the stagea.

If your not chasing power then why do you want it? Just for the look and more induction noise?

i didnt word that right, not chasing huge power big will be upgrading turbo manifold fuel and exhaust just the basics dont want a weapon.

the look is one reason lol as it looks aweful with that bar and no cooler, cooling , reliability abd power is also what im chasing with teh car.

thanks for the info, just contacted just jap and will call them in the morning

cheers

trent

i emailed them regarding this, will it bolt straight up?

The cooler is the right setup, but those pipes look a little short to reach the stock rubbers!

I just spent $120 on bends and materials, and welded up my own piping.

:unsure: