SAU Community

Driving Tips Everybody Thinks Everybody Else Knows

psi

here's one for the big books.. IF YOU GOT A MOTORBIKE... DOESN'T MEAN YOU OWN THE ROAD.. I'M BIGGER AND ONE DAY I'LL SMASH ONE OF YA!!!
Some guys on bikes ride like crap, but the amount of crap I put up with on the bike from people in cars is pretty amazing... people in cars seem to think that since their car is bigger than my bike that they can merge on top of me and it's my problem how I avoid them, they somehow manage not to see/hear a bright-coloured bike with a headlight that's hard-wired on with the ignition and a loud pipe, and will tailgate despite the fact that if something happens they either run over me or they sandwich me between them and whatever we run into. Also in traffic jams I've seen people abuse or actively block bikes that are slowly/safely filtering through stationary traffic, I even saw one guy open his door to block a bike's path, then threaten to beat up the rider (until he was reminded about the suit of armour and kevlar knuckled gloves bahaha) all because the guy in the car was frustrated that he was stuck in a massive traffic jam but the guy on the bike was making it through. Being right next to it all certainly made my choosing the car and getting stuck that day much more bearable :(

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic