SAU Community

Danish Stagea On Dyno Again

Stagea Denmark

Hi guys.

I had my stagea on dyno yesterday, i put on at bigger turbo, a T70, and adjusted til fuel to 1,4 bar.

On the dyno the boost was only at 1,33 bars, but it still made 485,5 rwhp at 7200 rpm, and 484 nm at 5800 rpm.

As you can see on the attached fil of effect, there is a lot more power in this turbo, and it have the same nm all the ways, in this weekend, i will try more then 1,6 bar.

Link to video:

http://www.jorn-petersen.dk/e107/e107_files/Video/00187.wmv

And a picture of a warm turbo, and the dyno result.

post-46420-1212559297_thumb.jpg

post-46420-1212559452_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stagea Denmark

Hi guys.

I had my stagea on dyno yesterday, i put on at bigger turbo, a T70, and adjusted til fuel to 1,4 bar.

On the dyno the boost was only at 1,33 bars, but it still made 485,5 rwhp at 7200 rpm, and 484 nm at 5800 rpm.

As you can see on the attached fil of effect, there is a lot more power in this turbo, and it have the same nm all the ways, in this weekend, i will try more then 1,6 bar.

Link to video:

http://www.jorn-petersen.dk/e107/e107_files/Video/00187.wmv

And a picture of a warm turbo, and the dyno result.

It appears that this is turning in to one evil car...........it will be good to see a 1/4 mile time when you can...

doesnt really get on the boil till over 5500 approx rpm .. is the car mostly for street use?

Thanks.

This car is only for street use, and some fun.

I this weekend, we have Danish Nationals, and i will go on the drag-strip, and smoke some tires with a friend, he have a 650 hp Supra, we will together smoke the track, all 402 meters, to warm up the spectators, my brother will record it on video, and i will post it here.

It appears that this is turning in to one evil car...........it will be good to see a 1/4 mile time when you can...

It will happen this weekend, i hope for at low 12, and with a boost at 1,6 bar, that will be arround 550 rwhp.

Remember, nothing insite the engine is changed, standard cams, bolts, gaskets, this engine is only a test, because there is a lot off smartguys in Denmark, telling me, i can't make more then 450 hp out of a standard RB25DET engine, i will show them. :P

Thanks m8, anyone know, how much i can make out of a standard RB25 engine, before i blow.!!

There is an 18 page thread in the DIY section (max power from RB25DET) where someone went through this exercise. The answer is the sky's the limit as to what you can acheive on the dyno but you are already above what can normally be sustained for any length of time. However as you appear to have the resources to find out for yourself...good on you.

There is an 18 page thread in the DIY section (max power from RB25DET) where someone went through this exercise. The answer is the sky's the limit as to what you can acheive on the dyno but you are already above what can normally be sustained for any length of time. However as you appear to have the resources to find out for yourself...good on you.

Thanks.

Engine blown.

Long story, but was to Danish Nationls this weekend, and my car was in a show-class, smoking tires, 402 m, ect.

Before all runs, i was on the dyno at this event, 1,33 bar, 488 rwhp, at all these runs, i made 1,42 bars boost.

The first 4-5 402m runs, i mad 13,4 - 13,5:

Reaction times between 0.28 and 0.33.

60 foot: 2,6 to 2,75 every time < Bad Launch-control, and street-tires.

At 200m: 147 km/t.

At 402m: 189 km/t.

But at every run, and at approx 370m, i had to shift to 4. gear, and my max. rpm was at this time at 7800 rpm, i changed this to 8500 rpm, and hope i now was able to go all the way in 3. gear, lower the rpm in the launch-control to 3200 rpm, and made another run, i got a better start, and at approx 390m, i was at 8500 rpm, i didn't shift to 4. gear, pedal to the metal, stayed there, and piston number 5 or 6. was dead, a lot of smoke from the engine room, shit happens.

I will add a video or 2 soon.

I put in a new engine in 2 days, still a standard engine, my new goal is 600 rwhp this time, but i will only make 7800 rpm.. :)

A very nice weekend, the winner in street-class, was a EVO 9, 9,51 sec.

Edited by Stagea Denmark

shit be interested in seeing how the block went as when mine blew it cracked big time . mine had 255awk but a bad night and a massive boost spike due to a waste gate line comming addrift . all ended broke 2 ringlands and cracked 2 other pistons as well as the block cracking so sad .