SAU Community

Anyone Know Where I Can Find An Air Filter Box Or Tyre Placard?

JunglBoi

hey there i recently got defected for not having a box around my pod and not having a tyre placard

i live in cabramatta area, and yeh just wondering if there is anyone nearby or any place in the area that i could go to to pick something like that up, not too expensive as well

and while i'm on the topic, would anybody know how i could lower my db reading from my exhaust

i got hit for 104db

need to lower it down to get it retested

lols

i'm driving a r33 gtst s1

so if anyone can help

that would be greatly appreciated

thanks for the help

hey mate,

i've got NO idea where to get a 'genuine' tyre placard from, maybe try nissan spare parts or anywhere who do engineer certificates.

i ended up making this a few years ago, its an exact copy of the nissan tyre placard. if you get some sticky laminated paper and print it out you may get away with it.

TYRE_PLACARD2.zip

for an airbox, try the for sale section. my mate is selling one so hit me up with a PM if you're interested, here is his thread:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fs...94#entry3779094

thanks man

i pmed ur mate

and trying 2 find out if i can find somewhere i can print onto sticvky paper

lols

r would anybody know where i can find some written off skylines to steal it from

lols

glue could take off your paint if the tyre placard needed to come off for whatever reason. sticky paper wont be laminated but it wont damage your paint.

what you could do is get the stuff you used to cover your school books in, its that plastic sticky stuff that comes in rolls. i forget what its called.

i got the stock airbox with snorkel. if u need it for the day i can lend u mine i dnt live to far from cabra aswell. i dunno if it fits series 1 tho, i think it should tho?

Edited by 5hu7o

TYRE PLACARDS $2.00 @ POWERPLAY IMPORTS AT DRUMMOYNE VICTORIA Road.

Unique Auto sports @ seven hills can help you with a enclosure 4 your pod filter other wise you will need a factory airbox from any jap spares i guess.

TYRE PLACARDS $2.00 @ POWERPLAY IMPORTS AT DRUMMOYNE VICTORIA Road.

Unique Auto sports @ seven hills can help you with a enclosure 4 your pod filter other wise you will need a factory airbox from any jap spares i guess.

Anyone know if they have them for 32's as well. Or someone here have them?

thx

As for the pod, you could always have a custom heat shield / box made to enclose it.

I had this done on mine (made of alluminium), not only does it make it leagal but it also acts as a heat shield which should give slightly better performance.

It wasn't to expensive.