SAU Community

P - Plate Drivers' Night Ban To Curb Toll

Lucy in the Sky

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, I think Rhys may be right about how the media spins this one around. I have seen a positive story on modified car drivers once, but that was on channel 10 a while back (around the time hoon laws came in).

The thing that makes me worry about this time though, is that it's Today Tonight. They hate us more than the others lol.

heres my input from toymods forums ....

same sorta dude as you guys havin a whinge about the laws ...

Heyas, p plate laws changed

*SNIP*

1. this is F@KD!!! thats all i can say, how many accidents do you hear happening between 12 and 5am??? Very few, if any!!!!

2. I leave my gf's house on weekends at about 1 in the am, which means i dont have a license!!!! that means i have to abide by these gay laws for just over a month (11th Feb i got my P's)....My mum, who is in her mid 40's has to abide by these rules aswell???? (she recently got her license) this is just plain dumb!!!

wog

1. f**king shitloads, its the time of night that drunk wankers think "sweet ill just drive home back streets spec now so no cops catch me" POW your tboned coz your an inexperienced P-Plater who pulled out infront of the drunk driver.

1.5 Pplaters think they are the kings of the roads and are free to do what they like because they paid (not earned) their licence... therefore at night they get out and about and dont know how to really handle a car well due to no driver training or road experience.. and roll it into a ditch going 100kph in a 60zone with a packed car, all the p-platers friends in the car die , and the p-plater survives.

2. Leave your girlfriends at 11:30 instead of 1 or better yet, get her to come to yours and stay over ?

Edited by coFF33

1.5 Pplaters think they are the kings of the roads and are free to do what they like because they paid (not earned) their licence... therefore at night they get out and about and dont know how to really handle a car well due to no driver training or road experience.. and roll it into a ditch going 100kph in a 60zone with a packed car, all the p-platers friends in the car die , and the p-plater survives.

Ahh yes, more talk of the lowest common denominator (which I don't believe is as common as people think, but they're still there none the less).

*walks off to watch today tonight*

Edit: Came back because they're talking about PMS lulz, I'll go back in when mum tells me the specific bit I'm waiting for is on.

Edited by s2k12

They didn't air it?

Nope, they just had something about PMS, Donald Trump, & possibly something else that I've already forgotten.

Nope, they just had something about PMS, Donald Trump, & possibly something else that I've already forgotten.

= in summary; the usual useless sh*t they bring up over & over again.

I want that 1/2 hr of my life back! :laugh:

My green plates arrived today too. Perfect timing as my bro borrowed my car on the weekend and lost my normal old P's. :)

But what's with all the holes in it are people going to be tieing it up with string lol.

Edited by Magic

They really should provide suction cups with the plates... the suction cups I used with my old plates don't fit these new ones, & I've been using blue tack to keep them in place.