SAU Community

R35 Gt-r Vs Rx7 - Touge

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing in it between them . You had the Rx7 only win the races it lead starts and for the GTR the same. No clear winner at all.

Go the rx7 for ending up with no hearing and no sensation in your ass. At least they proved you can listen to your favorite tune in the GTR while doing the Touge whilst recovering from hemeroids :)

a better scoring system would be to use timing. This way, we know exaclty who's slower and who's faster. So many time I've seen a faster car chasing but uable to use its faster cornering speed as the front car is so much slower and no room to pass. It then loses out it advantage and loses in the high speed section.

This is the reason why you have certain vs battle that goes on for 5 times and it only becomes clear once someone makes a mistake. But then again, take all the result with a dash of salt on the side.

Get the rear of the rx7 to grip up more and it wouldnt be so "even"

yep they don't do that well at all. Having owed a few beefed up Rx's thats a rather big problem.

Throw some wet at it and the rx7 would be nicely landed in one of the many trees on the side of the road :D

Maybe make it 4wd?

The point of the touge is to win and at least in this case the rx7 did that...well sort of.

Edited by rev210

its funny how everyone tries to save the gtr.. ur all like those faggots from the corvette forums when they got beat

WE GOT BEAT, BY A FKN CIVIC AND A FKN RX7

get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the rx7 as an awesome handling machine i had one.. i dunno bout u rev210 but my rx7 never had traction issues... and that was crankin well over 300kw @ wheels when i done with it...

chassis was well sorted as was the suspension and everything else.. awesome car, no weight and plenty of power and grip.

Sure the GTR is an awesome piece of kit.. but its no feather weight. its a fat fat bitch and it wont be able to compete with a purpose built rx7 unless it goes on a SERIOUS weight loss program

props to the rx7.. for now :)

I think its funny all the talk of the gtr is quicker and the fd is quicker.... and after all that the Amuse S2000 would hand them both there asses on the touge.

But in saying that they dont call GTR's GODZILLA's for nothing (im bias i own one) LOL :)

I think its funny all the talk of the gtr is quicker and the fd is quicker.... and after all that the Amuse S2000 would hand them both there asses on the touge.

But in saying that they dont call GTR's GODZILLA's for nothing (im bias i own one) LOL :)

Isn't the Amuse in a different touge class? 300hp?

Isn't the Amuse in a different touge class? 300hp?

Yep, last time the AmuseS2000GT1 went up againt the ReAmemiyaFD it was a draw.

was surprized by the speed of the R35GTR wasn't expecting a sudden death

battle.

The weight difference would make all the difference, the R could get hte power down so it could almost keep up.. the fd was horned... trtying to get the power down early to make up for the r's awd... ended up waisting time with wheel spin..... though preventing wheel spin in a car that revs that highly isnt the easiest thing in hte world... the power delivery is impossible.