SAU Community

My R32 4 Door Build Thread

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers bro, really appreciate that. Not to sure on what to to get in in. Like if i use 32 starter motor, alternator ect. Im sure ill work it out haha. I read somewhere that i need to use 32 engine mounts and hopefully the cooler piping i have will still line up. Feel free to PM me some pics CeJay

Edited by Lock_to_lock

Picked up the 25 last night, hopefully will have some pics up later.

So now my RB20 is for sale. Ill be leaving it in the car until someone buys it, this is so they can here it running and can also be taken for a drive. Its making good power, im assuming very close to 200 killer wasps. It has a r34 neo turbo on it.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM or call on 0401 227 678

Its getting there...slowly.

New engine is still out. Iv been spending a lot of time cleaning and re-placing things in the engine bay. Looks SO clean now. Gotta love degreaser and K&H Wax and Grease remover!

I spend a good 8 hours today fixing up the sketchy ass holes that were cut for the cooler piping :) , but came up very nice.

Im going to get all the cooler piping powder coated black and use black silicon joiners. mmm stealth

Not too much more to go now, have replaced engine mounts, gearbox mounts, fuel filter and lines ect ect. Basically get the front end back together, neaten a few more things up and drop the engine in!!

Ill post up spme updated pics soon.

Wouldn't mind checking out your 25 powered 32 IF I'm every down in South Oz with my car. Got me interested in doing work on her again lol. You'll like the 25.

:starwars:

f**k yeah the gtr kit and wheels suit it to the ground aye! i love the look of your zorst too.

by the way i honestly dont know that ive seen a skyline in NZ with all the vents and tidy interior.?... hahaha

nice car mate shud be mint when its all finished up. GL!

Edited by GankNZ

Cheers for the kind words.

Its finally coming together. Spent most of yesterday fiddling around in the engine bay. Only a hand full of things left to do. All up i think i spent 3 days cleaning the bay while the engine was out lol!

Ill post some more updates and pics up soon.

Look forward to seeing updates on your car CeJay