SAU Community

I'm Out!

Driver

Cheers guys.

I just dont drive it anymore so it makes more sense to sell it than let it collect dust. I think i'm also at the age where I think I should be more responsible.. and save some money instead of spending it! I can see why they lower insurance around the age of 25.

Will head back to Canada I think, a lot of good work over there.

Edited by Driver

Cheers guys.

I just dont drive it anymore so it makes more sense to sell it than let it collect dust. I think i'm also at the age where I think I should be more responsible.. and save some money instead of spending it! I can see why they lower insurance around the age of 25.

Will head back to Canada I think, a lot of good work over there.

are you going to retire from the eagles fletch?? or is the canda work only in the off season??

If this is really chad, I will slap you if you think about moving over to canada and leave the eagles :laugh:

Edited by 7yphon

first Cousins leave, then Judd, then Chicks, now Fletcher?..

Good luck in the future and congrats on the sale of that beast R34 you had.

Ps. its Brendan not Chad Fletcher people..haha

I REALLY do want to put one suggestion into the forums if any MODS are reading..

I was discussing with the guy who I sold the car to, people on here expect to get something for nothing on here.

I had soo many people asking me if I would sell my engine, the seats, MY FRONT DOOR, steering wheel and so on.. with pathetic offers. Why the hell would I strip down a perfectly good car?

My suggestion is If I havent mentioned that I would sell the car in parts WARN/BAN these people, this place is turning into a forum full of scabs.

Responsible????? Who likes being THAT???

Good luck in life mate, pretty sure you're always welcome back here, judging by the replies to this thread!

Thats because i'm forum member number 1149 :stupid: Then again I have not really been on here much in the last 2 years..

I REALLY do want to put one suggestion into the forums if any MODS are reading..

I was discussing with the guy who I sold the car to, people on here expect to get something for nothing on here.

I had soo many people asking me if I would sell my engine, the seats, MY FRONT DOOR, steering wheel and so on.. with pathetic offers. Why the hell would I strip down a perfectly good car?

My suggestion is If I havent mentioned that I would sell the car in parts WARN/BAN these people, this place is turning into a forum full of scabs.

how much for your plates?